US

4.7
Based on 1,229 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Instead of taking just Levotheroxyne and other medications that are prescribed by doctors, I highly recommend researching more for healthy ways to improve your thyroid health. My best two supplements are thyroid health formula and iodine. Check my thyroid every 2-3 months in dynamic. Those supplements have lowered my TSH and my doctor lowered the dosage of my medication. And she was mad about it 😂

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It supports the function of the thyroid gland well. It contains everything you need. I have energy, it improved my diet, I lose weight easily and play sports willingly, there is no brain fog and memory problems. The package is good for a month's supply. Excellent quality ingredient and supplement.

Posted on May 13, 2022

After a long period of stress I lost the balance of the body, especially the thyroid gland. This product and the diet helped me restore my health again. The composition includes all the necessary minerals, ingredients perfect for the balance. Great quality, great benefits. Thank you for your excellent thyroid supplement.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have hashimoto's and an underactive thyroid so have added these vitamins to my daily routine. I cannot say that I have seen a great improvement in my energy levels but my brain fog seems slightly clearer. The tablets are easy to swallow and seem to be of a good quality.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,527

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Been taking this product for few days now, I can say that the formulation and ingredients are what I’ve been looking for to support my thyroid health. Cheap but good quality supplement.

9a84d692-8fef-4eac-a0fd-798b75ebeffb
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It did exactly what it’s supposed to. All natural ingredients, helped me a lot with digesting. And at the same time, it gives you energy once you get used to it

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

My doctor recomended this to me for my light hypothyroid symptoms and I was able to let go of taking the sea kelp I used to take like 6-9 caps of daily!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

No specific taste, good quality, good composition, i saw the benefit bof it, good package, good, good supplement to had to your diet my concern is you probably need at least 2 boxes to see real improvement