US

4.8
Based on 6,635 Ratings
5,589
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

bought this for my son teacher and he likes it so much but I can't say much about this coz I am not the one who eat it. but it should be okay coz this is a normal good type of vit c in the market .and it was sold in a very reasonable price

b6f2adaa-6d51-4499-bfb0-bc93fd4454f8

Really good vitamin C formula with a great addition of bioflavonoids and rose hips. I def suggest everyone trying vit C with them two rather than in pure form, if it’s possible, as both rose hips and bioflavonoids really aid in more efficient absorbability of the vit C and its bioavailability as well. HOWEVER, I do not recommend taking ascorbic acid, if you have stomach acidity issues (for instance, due to gastritis or other illnesses) without consulting a physician first. Consider trying Ester-C (calcium ascorbate), which is non-acidic and wouldn’t affect your stomach acidity, instead, if that’s the case. P.S. don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

d260c5de-b55f-4515-810d-c8d8520df390
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, helps the body regenerate and strengthens the immune system. It is needed for proper iron absorption, stimulates the production of white blood cells and the development of bones, teeth and blood cells. It supports growth, ensures blood vessel strength, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, as well as the risk of blood clots. Excellent value for money.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
1,216

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

a6f7d38d-01c2-4848-b0a8-c5dd4c4cccb9
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love this product. Tablets are quite large sized, so I cut them in two and take one half in the morning and if needed the other half after noon. I like that it contains citrus bioflavonoids and rosehips which do optimize the body's use of vitamin C by enhancing absorption. Vitamin C is absolutely necessary for so many functions in the body. It's a good quality product for a good price. The half a tablet that I take at once hasn't been causing me personally any stomach issues. Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

My family is getting all the benefits from the gold c vitamins. The size and packaging is perfect. Good to last for 3 months if we take once daily and at least a month and a half if more frequent. This is now a part of my family's daily supplement. No more frequent sickness like colds especially winter is just around the corner because it is rich in anti oxidant and immune booster.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I start taking this vitamin in 2020 , they are gentle on the stomach and I have to take one time a day . This vitamin will take more than six hours to realize in the stomach, I don’t have to worry about any acidity and it will help to boost my immunity .

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent quality! I gave this to my sister-in-law and she super like it❤️❤️❤️. I definitely will buy again. Highly recommmended⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you.

4e98e764-1662-4f35-84ff-3f08fa4a6e1f