US

5,777
1,140
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Excellent! Natural Factors WellBetX Berberine 500 mg 120 Caps

My husband and I supplement with Natural Factors WellBetX Berberine in part because our rather famous natural health advisor writes that he has been very impressed with the ability of several natural supplements, including berberine, to destroy bad gut bacteria, molds, and fungi. Berberine works for us. Good value, highly recommend Excellent product. We would not do without our berberine supplements!

8e6ca0e5-359a-4ccd-9233-220a9892259e
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

aad75120-cc15-4c9e-8bb3-6a8d5d183056
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

its a great supplement, It really effect me the quality is great and the best of packaging. the taste is fine and the ingredient is great. it also help me to improve my immunity. it is really benefit to lower the blood sugar. I really concern this to youngsters specifically the age limit is 18.

aa861a5a-f44f-49f9-9d75-6d34c25c2049
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I buy it when my mom gets higher blood sugar. Current virus raised BS again so I was giving my mom 500 mg 2-3 times a day before food for 1,5 week, after only mornings for 3 more day. Her Bsugar is good again (she is type 2 diabetics which we reverse thanks to this supplement, too. Berberine works great for diabetics .It has similar action as Metformin , but doesn't deplete vit B12 and works for fatty liver, too (metformin can lead to fatty liver).Please like if you find it helpful.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I got this supplement for my boyfriend. He is prediabetic and takes metformin in order to improve his blood sugar level. Metformin was not good enough to keep his blood sugar readings at bay. Just a couple of days after he started taking 3×500mg Berberine daily, his early morning blood sugar readings went from 6.5-6.9 to 5.8-6.2. Really happy with the result, it's a good quality product. Berberine has many others beneficial effects, which is added plus.

44b87413-cf47-429b-98f4-f6e72cb56323
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

first purchase for berberine and happy with the product ordered mainly for pcos issues after reading lot of comments online definitely helped for weightloss as well especialy on the waist side. i have it with or before breakfast once in a day but will increase twice in a day combined with inositol.

df96522c-d12b-417f-bbd0-f341ccc761ec
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I was taking choline, inositol and berberine to tackle my insulin resistance as it was so bad I was offered metformin by my endocrinologist. After 3 months of exersice, these supplements and controlling my glucose levels, my blood was finally good without medication. Highly recommend these supplements, but I believe approach should be complex, not just taking some pills.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Helps also control insulin levels, great substitute if you don't want to take metformin. I had high cholesterol levels caused by my thyroid spike. Dr immediately wanted to put me on metformin pills but I am young (27) and live a healthy lifestyle. So I refused to start metformin, did my research, added thyroid peptides and berberine. Guess what? 3 months later all the bloodwork showed significant improvement and the doctor wasn't too happy 😂

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality, low price. I 've been taking Berberine about 3 months 3x500 mg a day, and my blood sugar level is better than it's been for years. I'm woman 74-year-old. I've been a little worried about my blood sugar a long time. There was a period of 2 years I really avoided sugar: no candies, no ice cream, no cakes or bisquits, just nothing that I crave and love. Suprisingly I lost weight a lot which was good but my blood sugar level did'nt change almost at all. From now on I'll take Berberine only 2x500 mga day, I think it's enough.