Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Zinc Citrate, 50 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

We use zinc to stop a cold or reduce its length or severity. Natural Factors works the best of the many we've tried, and the 15 mg seems just the right amount and not the excessive amount in many brands (more is NOT better and might have undesirable side effects). I hope they never change this product.

2da1f199-cbe5-4e03-91db-1b118a03b899
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I decided to try this in place of my normal "greens" powder I use for my immune support in my daily supplemental routine. the capsules smell a little like sea weed or something to that effect but they are easy to swallow and the combination of Vitamin C, D, Zinc and Selenium are in nice, efficacious doses. I take 1 capsule twice a day. Will buy again for sure as it's such a great value.

6ca40fea-3da0-414b-a3d8-3778fcf4cc8c
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My diet is very poor on Zinc so I purchased this item and took 1 pill a day (50mg) for three months. Then I ran a blood work and the results just came out: 151,35 μg/dL (Method: Atomic Absorption) (Normal range: 70-120 μg/dL). I also take the Optimen Multivitamin/Multimineral which adds 15mg of Zinc per day (rising my overall daily consumption of Zinc to aprox. 65mg) which explains why my blood sample was slighly above the normal range. I'm quite pleased with these results and glad that I bought three more bottles here last week.

60b4d2ef-b65a-4dc4-b292-b5b5106b7d2e
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I received the package on July 29 in good condition and on time in approximately 10 days. The package I ordered was Vit D3 5000iu, Vit K2 100mcg, Magnesium Citrate 400mg, Zinc 50mg. According to the description of a doctor from the Vitamin D Society, the vitamins I mentioned above is a good formula to increase vitamin D levels in the blood for body immunity. He called the formula 'Quatro Formula' and I have done it by taking the vitamins I mentioned above and the results are amazing, aches and pains in body parts such as knees, arms and the waist is slowly disappearing and the level of vitamin D in my blood is increasing. I am a 52 year old type 2 DM patient, I recommend that you try this formula...GBU 😇

3e7a25b0-616e-48e6-91ae-44d5f2f57d50
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month and am absolutely happy with the results. I noticed an immediate improvement in my mood and have felt more energetic, focused, and full of life. I definitely recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for some extra health benefits as well

Oceans
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

eeaf414d-f613-42f7-950e-bc505a2dd0f5
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My immune system was rebooted few months ago with a BEAM chemo therapy and stem cells transplantation. Taking Zinc Citrate helps me recover and boost my immunity, specially with the COVID-19 around and the winter flu season. The size of the tablets makes them easy to swallow and have a good effect on the skin and hair as well. I'm quite satisfied with the quality of this brand.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bought this product in hopes of finding a vitamin that would improve my immune system. I have been taking this daily for a few weeks now, and can definitely tell an improvement in my health. I feel more energetic and more focused, which is probably why

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

A burst of strength and energy! I've been taking this vitamin for the past two months and it has given me the boost I need. The benefits are quite noticeable, though they take a while to see.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love all the vitamins I've tried from this company. They are affordable, easy to swallow and make me feel so much better after a long week of work or a stressful day at home.