US

Posted on May 24, 2022
Must Try!!

3 Years ago I was informed that I have hypothyroidism. I was shocked because it's usually a genetic condition, but nobody in my family has that issue. At only 37yrs old I have taken synthroid and levothyroxine since that day without results thinking it would be for life. Six months ago I decided that nothing has changed from my fatigue, weight gain, or hair loss over the years, so I started doing research. I have looked into many brands of Thyroid replacements, but IHerb changed my outlook. I found this wonderful product that checks all the boxes for being grass fed, tested, and affordable! Last week I got my lab work back saying my thyroid levels were completely normal. I have been taking these for a little over 60 days. Just started my 2nd bottle. Easy to swallow, no bad side effects, and both came sealed and in good packaging.

47f3e523-e811-4120-8350-42d9b84b8ef4
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I like this excellent quality product that is made from natural ingredients and is gluten free. It really works. The perfect size dose to be effective. I like that it comes in an environmentally friendly dark glass bottle, not plastic. This supplement has given me back my get up and go and I feel positive about life again.

def9e909-ce3a-4711-a79b-df0a29596a83
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Ive been looking for a safe product to help me with my underactive thyroid for years. And now I think I've found it, been taking Raw Thyroid for about a month and some of the most annoying symptoms have disappeared. No more hair loss, puffy face, as well as a major increase in energy and concentration. It takes courage to tackle thyroid issues on your own but I have found this product to be a fanastic assistance.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’ve been using this for years and I have not been able to find the larger quality for a while. I actually personally was able to get off levo and use this instead. My blood work and symptoms have been great. I generally take it in the morning before anything else. I alternate taking 2 or 3 daily because that’s what works for me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have hashimoto's and an underactive thyroid so I take this as an alternative to levothyroxine which makes me feel nauseous and sluggish. I recommend seeing a specialist who can advise you in this product if you do have a thyroid problem. For me personally it has worked and I have seen a reduction in my hypothyroid symptoms without the horrible sude effects. I take one a day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is the best natural thyroid supplement I am able to find! I believe it helps with energy and keeping the body functioning as it should. The only downside is that it doesn't have an actual amount of thyroid listed, so you don't know how much you're getting, but the inclusion of adrenals is helpful for stress. Affordable price.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am guessing that this product is a better option than a synthetic thyroid drug like levothyroxine. However, it is very difficult to know what the right dosage is compared to levothyroxine. For example, I have heard of some people only need one of these pills a day and others who need nine. I expect my wife needs at least 2 or three, and they also have to be kept at least 30 minutes away from food, so imagine trying to take it 3 to 5 times a day!! I once tried giving my wife two of these in the morning and she got quite anxious. Probably too much T3 introduced in her body at one? It would be helpful if we could get a comparison to lvothyroxine levels and indeed if the company who make this had a customer service. I've yet to find one but I still expect that the product itself is top notch

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I had to start off slow with this, but it has proven to help me in just a few days I could tell a difference . My energy has been better and hair is shedding less. I started off taking only 1/3 of the capsule and working up to full capsule a day.

I only wish I had given these a chance sooner. To be honest, I was reluctant to try these because I used to order another brand that was much more expensive. Eventually, the other product got discontinued, so I had to look for an alternative. I first bought the 60-cap tub, then the bigger one, and now I'm on this jumbo-sized tub of 180 capsules. I see great improvement of my Hashimoto's symptoms, especially in combination with the right diet. ☘️ I love its ingredients - it's made from freeze-dried glands from hormone-free pasture-grazed animals. The quality is superb, and it's great value for money. 💲