US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My wife uses this quality product every day. Her midwives suggested she use it during pregnancy for a magnesium source. The taste is delightful and it has many benefits such as improved sleep and muscle control alone with maintaining hormone balance. It is made with quality ingredients and we would recommend it to anyone.

a665c602-0afe-4f63-a154-dae6ea794042
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

After researching types of magnesium, I found this to be one of the most bioavailable. It's also the most affordable I've found too. This is the only flavor of CALM powder I can tolerate (I've tried them all). I really notice the difference when I don't take it for a few days. When taken daily, it really helps my body relax.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Such a good supplement! You can feel it working hours after drinking. It advises to take gradually but I have never had a negative reaction from taking the full teaspoon. Taste is citrus and it is fizzy for a few minutes , less if you add it to warm liquid. The powder has never gotten clumpy and I had the last bottle for a year.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is the magnesium is a good mineral supplement. I take it with warm water at night before sleeping and it relaxes me and help relive stress. The orange taste is great too. It is not to sweet and the price is very affordable. Packaging is big enough to last a long time even if I take the recommended dose daily.

I make this drink for my husband almost every night so he can get better sleep and stay regular! He really likes this mix and the orange flavor. While I also like how it effects me, I’m not a huge fan of the orange flavor though. I prefer the cherry, but flavor is all personal preference. The benefits are great and it’s so nice having a warm beverage to end the night.

alloriginal
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
9,641

Oh, I LOVE this stuff. let me explain...for many years I was magnesium-deficient. Getting on the Mg bandwagon about 20 years ago was the best thing I ever did (other than marrying my wife). My sleep has improved, my leg cramps have disappeared and I am much less anxious than I used to be. I take a serving each night at bedtime, with additional magnesium l-threonate. Easy to use and the taste is great. During the day I use a capsule of Now-brand Magnesium Transporters, which combines multiple forms of MG in one convenient capsule. Try it--you'll be be impressed!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Love the taste and it does soothe my mind which always help when prepping to sleep. Magnesium is an important supplement so I am glad to be able to find this on iHerb.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

this seems to help with sleep,muscle pain, and indigestion. a good price for a lot of powder. it lasts a while. All calm products are a little sour.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Very good absorption as it is magnesium citrate. Good taste. I dissolve it in a little amount of hot water (I read somewhere it is better this way) and then I add cold water to make it good to drink. Highly recommended product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have used this product for years and find it to be a very effective way to ensure that I get a regular dose of magnesium. I add it to my Bob's Red Mill, Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal that I have for breakfast.