Page 1 - Reviews - NaturalCare, Lung-Saver, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I’m a smoker, besides having pineapple in your diet for lung health.. this is good to have if you feel congested. Next day you start feeling good

31b210ff-a497-4563-90ed-d73939a66a74
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

These are amazing! My elderly pet sheep got a very bad lung infection - I used something else to stop the infection and these capsules followed on and helped the ewe clear her lungs! Truly amazing.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My husband has specifically requested for this lung-saver. According to him, this was effective and helped with his winter prolonged chesty cough. Will keep this stocked in our supplement cabinet.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Oh - this one I had forgotten about, too bad, since it really worked for my breathing. I have asthma and this is one of few i have taken for lungs that i can say really worked.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought it for my mom who is covid survivor and had her lungs damaged. I hope they were helpful, though its hard to tell because the health was increasing overall.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I gave this to a friend to support his lungs' health because ha has not stop smoking yet. i hope that this supplement can help his lungs.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I'm smoking , since i take it i sleep tight and breathe freely. It's good. 🙂👍

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

My father had COPD and he swore by this product. He said it “made all the difference in the world” in how he felt. Excellent formula! Very highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

great price.. first time trying.. cant say much about effectiveness

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have been using this after I quit smoking cigarettes. Love the product!