US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I have tried several supplements to ease my asthma but nothing works. Before I ordered this Natural Care Lung Saver I first read the reviews of other people who bought this on Iherb so I decided to try it. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and I noticed that I can hold my breath for about a minute which I haven't been able to do so for a long time since my asthma has gotten worst. It's really great!

7657a9c4-9350-40cd-8842-56d38fb46650
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
4,070

There's only one reason why I got this product and that is for it to take good care of my lungs, it's been a year since I considered these capsules as part of my daily life, an impressive and highly effective supplement, its a top notch quality brand, great product !

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This supplement is of great benefit..I don't know if it is just coincidence but it actually worked for my "cough variant asthma" as the doctor said. The quality is good and ingredients are gelatin capsules, magnesium stearate children from 4 -12 years of age can also take 1 capsule daily..,it has no taste and is easy to swallow.. the package is good

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I think it is suitable for me. After taking it for more than 2 weeks, the symptoms of cough, phlegm and itchy throat have improved significantly.

4ff29d9d-4003-46c5-ac5f-7e51c8b42c5c
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

it is good for health. cough less after taking it . I think the price is high. I only buy it when it is on sale

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Oh - this one I had forgotten about, too bad, since it really worked for my breathing. I have asthma and this is one of few i have taken for lungs that i can say really worked.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

An essential supplement in our med cabinet. Great natural ingredients to support lung health. This formula is potent in clearing the lungs. iherb offers great promotions and shipping is prompt.