Page 1 - Reviews - NaturalCare, Ultra Vein-Gard Cream, 2.25 oz (64 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The scent is not great BUT is helps older peoples veins and achy legs/feet. Five stars for effectiveness. Long term use does fade very small spider veins. Mix few drops of essential oil - peppermint or lavender to get a good cream with added benefits.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

After using this my leg feel less swollen and relief. although the veins are still visible. The scent is not very strong. The quality is good.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

My friend ask me to otder this for her to try and she said it wirks well for her so thumbs up for this product

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I got this for my friend and she said it's effective. She finished the whole thing. However, she stopped using for a while and she thinks it must be used continuously to be effective.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Hard to tell if this works or not - but I think I probably need to use it for a few more months to really determine if its working? But its a cream - so I would say I take it with a "pinch of salt" :P

Posted on May 8, 2022

Just arrived. Will start using it directly and share results

20a4d79f-9d36-4767-876a-cacb4ac40149
Oceans
Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I started using the cream and the capsules about 2 weeks ago and I am already starting to see results. Some of my varicose veins are starting to fade and become less noticeable. The spider veins I had in my ankles are also starting to fade. It also relieves some of the pain and swelling in my feet and ankles. I definately recommend this product to anyone who has varicose veins.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Absorbs well, easy to apply, full of the right stuff. Still early days to see any improvement.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I think I saw the effect, but I did not use it regularly. I recommend! Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Veins on my legs looks less visible after using this cream and it has a pleasant smell