US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I used to buy this in seoul and just realize it is also selling in iHerbs. The bundle deal is definitely cheaper than buying at store!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Really good product, but I missed the info that it’s a scrub 😫 so have to give it to my bf, as my screen is too sensitive

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love this face wash - one of my favs and im super picky/have really sensitive skin

Posted on May 6, 2022

I will try this first. Hope this is good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Authentic product. Well packed. Received on time

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

cleansing foam with small particles...washer plus light scrubbing...who has oily skin..the most for every day...I use it every other day..does not dry..does not tighten the skin..the volume is large.. .standard packaging...convenient..smell is light..consistency is pleasant...I am satisfied..recommend....but yes..I use it in evening care..in the morning something more gentle and airy like foam..be beautiful!)))

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
1,010
Auto-translated from Korean

Frequently used products! This is very good quality. Will buy again. a reasonable amount! high value! It can be used at any age with frequent use. This is very good efficacy. It can be a very good supplement by exercising and keeping the dosage with a diet!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I trust this brand no matter what I try, I love it. This foam is no exception. Good cleansing, pleasant feeling of cleanliness.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Super soft, moisturizes the skin gives radiance, helped me with dryness.