US

Based on 2,454 Ratings
2,140
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
6,487

This has such a great taste to it! It was my first time trying this as a part of my detox to cleanse the liver and I was not sure due to the smell but it was very pleasant and a great supplement to my regimen. I ran out and have had to reorder. This bottle is only enough for 15 doses and if taken as per the instructions, it only lasts 5 days

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
8,513

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Good quality product. Use it for my child since 2 year age. It helps to support liver function, taste great, sweet, has perfect composition of natural ingredients. Noticed improvement when use it with bardock pills and food diet for reducing eczema. Good and convenient package. Can recommend this supplement. No concern at all

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My 10 year old Samoyed has a lipoma (benign fatty growth) on his shoulder. I read an article saying that liver support can help so started giving him a dropperful of this and also the same brand of milk thistle liquid with his food. The lipoma has been shrinking! It takes awhile but just ordered another bottle of both.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've had the dandelion root supplement capsules previously. Thought I would give the drops a try into my diet. 100% feel the drops work so much more. Quality ingredients are used including hemp. I thought the taste would be a concern but barely a hint of flavour in my water. My body composition has had a massive improvement with the help of this medicine after surgery.Delivery package was fast!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I really love this supplement! It has no alcohol. I usually drink it with still water- half of the glass 15 minutes before each food, 2-3 times a day. It did wonders to my gallbladder, and it's a soft choleretic- a good one to start with if you have problems with your gallbladder!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This convenient liquid Dandelion root taste good & pleasant ! It is easily absorbed By my gut system, I take Tis twice a day as a maintenance for healthier liver support as I am an alcohol lover. It has also help me control my cholesterol level somehow with proper diet control . I take Tis & alternate with now liver refresh Supplements For general liver Health Bcos it has benefited me. It also promotes cell regeneration in the kidneys, just as in the liver !

03c1bbb8-12eb-48af-bd10-4ba6393d5e7a
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

bought this package size for my age dog for his heart. hope he benefit from this quality supplement ingredient composition. not sure abt the taste but no concern for him. hope to see improvement.

6ab4e985-ad1d-45b5-b6a1-22231d9f596b
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I use this great quality herb along with the same brand Milk Thistle and Hawthorn herb. I mix the 3 bottles together in a larger dropper bottle and give to my 10 year old chihuahua as per integrative vet directions. The taste is sweet as there's no alcohol and is of great help to her heart murmur and keeping her kidney function healthy, liver health, is also a mild diuretic. So far she's happy taking it on food. Already I've seen improvement in her energy. Please like :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Contains good quality ingredients good for any age the packaging is great will benefit you and improve your liver if you’re concerned with it taste isn’t that bad add this to your diet to help you out in your liver detox think I just drink with water in the morning and I am good to go