US

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
良い

Expected effects Studies have shown that 250 mg twice a day for 12 weeks resulted in decreased body fat, increased bone mass, and increased blood hormones. Forskolin has the potential to break down fat, but it has not yet been shown to be as effective as we would expect. If you are trying to lose weight, don't expect too much, and use it only as a supplement. Concerns Vomiting and diarrhea have been reported to occur frequently when taking forskolin. People with bleeding disorders should be aware of the increased risk of bleeding, and people with cardiovascular diseases should be aware of the increased risk of hypotension. Forskolin, like prostaglandin D_2 and adenosine, is an adenylate cyclase activator, and has been shown to inhibit the proliferative potential of hippocampal-derived neural stem cells. It is best to refrain from taking large amounts.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It started working from the first pill i took. I take one daily and in future i want to try with two pills a day. More often toilet visit. I'm gonna buy this forever.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I love this product. it helps keep things regular and does help with weight loss as well. I have not lost a lot of weight but losing slowly is better anyway.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Not sure if they work, need to give it more time.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Just started taking for weight loss to early to know

The product is okay, I didn’t have any side effects except of a moderate diarrhea from time to time, but it didn’t bother me whatsoever. In fact, I didn’t see any improvement in my weight loss journey, but I believe that it needs to be examined over a serious period of time. I took it for a month, so I believe it is not enough time to give a serious judgment. I would suggest to give it a try since it has additional benefits.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021
2058

Good quality of product, great texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Could feel the effects straight away.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

I like this make and the strength of the Forskohlii.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

Great product, I’ve taken this before and it works well everything