US

4.7
Based on 1,386 Ratings
1,095
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have found a new use for this product. In addition to consumption, I will use it on my ears. I will put two to three drops in the ear. It helps clean my earwax. Even my loud tinnitus noise for many years has now reduced by 30% after using it for a month.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking this ginkgo tincture for about 3 weeks or so. I am also taking mugwort. I believe that the ginkgo is improving my vision because one morning I forgot to put my glasses on and I happened to glance at the Snellen chart in my office -- I could read the 20/20 line clearly and the one below almost as clearly. A couple days ago I looked out the front door first thing in the morning and I could see the letters of the stop sign a block down the street. Previously, I could not even see any letters on the stop sign without my glasses. I had purchased this tincture for circulation, but I like how it is helping my eyes.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Wow, I received the 2000 mg version which was unexpected and made me super surprised - was there a typing error in this product's description or just a special present from iHerb for me? As for the very product - I used it 3x daily and had amazing clarity of thoughts right off the bat, even my dreams were a bit crazier than usual. Great cognitive improvement is noticeable in minutes after consumption. I love how ginko makes the blood move around my tired body more efficiently and to get everywhere it needs to get - my aim is to support my hair loss protocol with herbal extracts to drive more circulation into scalp to deliver the nutrients and help hair regrowth. My mistake was that I did not order more as I am already running low and that price offer was underappreciated. I am not going to miss such opportunity again and will put a few extra into my shopping cart for this price.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I noticed that I forgot a lot. Both at home and at work. That’s not good news, so I’ve read everything about how to help with this. Several people praised the Ginko plant, I thought I'd give it a try. I don’t like the pill and the capsule, I’m really happy to get it in drops. Well, I didn’t notice anything in the first week, in fact, it was a little maybe even worse. I also thought about quitting, but then I thought, if I had already eaten it, I would "eat it." The effect started in the third week, but it was especially noticeable, my thinking and memory became much fresher, and even my sleep got better, more relaxing, calmer. I think if I run out, I’ll take a break for a week and then start using it again.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am taking this Ginkgo biloba tincture as part of my nootropic stack (to enhance my cognitive function and protect my brain from excessive oxidative stress). This liquid Ginkgo extract has a bitter sweet taste and can be taken pure sublingually for a rapid brain boosting effect or just orally (in tea or juice) for a systemic effect (antioxidant, improvement of blood flow) for the whole body.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I had heard about the benefits of the ginko plant. I bought it for my son who has speech and mental retardation and got results. It may be hyperactive, but it is a great food supplement for brain development. Don't forget to like.👍like like like

fd19e302-5798-4831-b852-c326ca81fce2
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This form of ginkgo, packaged as a fluid extract, offers more benefit than the capsules. I believe it makes the higher potency easier to digest. The quality is better because it is made without the ingredient of alcohol, It is good for the brain and I notice improvement in memory.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This Ginkgo leaf extract has really helped me lately, especially to have more energy and to feel like my head is clear. Can help with depression and anxiety as it helps you smile a bit more. Its like, take a chill pill, why take life so seriously when you can have these great supplements? I also really like natures answer as a company. I feel like they have high quality products and cares about their customers. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I like nature's answer's alcohol free tinctures, since alcohol upsets my nervous system even in small amounts. taking this one made me feel fresher, with more brain energy in a way. Hard to describe. I can't say it improved my memory but that is already quite good so it probably helped in other ways harder to articulate.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022