US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Amazing quality works great! I purchased this as I had a really sore and itchy ear. I had been on several antibiotics and prescribed ear drops by the doctor and nothing worked. I had restless nights so I purchased this and had improvement within minutes. It’s a must have, the benefits are fantastic.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

One of my main concerns is really thick mucus that I can't easily cough up. Since using this product I have noticed that my morning coughs are bringing up mucus. And it taste good as well.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Used for my doggie’s chronic ear infection problem. The ears’ inflammation subsided after 2 applications and she is on way to recovery. Will use now and then as preventive measure. I would say product worked well for my purpose.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought this for my one year old golden retriever. He has ear infection with some brown wax-like thing in his ears. After dripping a few drops into his ears, the next day he got better already. His ears are less red and less itchy.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Helps a lot reducing itchng due to infection or fungus like infection. Very soothing and easy to apply and doesnt smell like you are using tea tree oil or maybe garlic. Heard it also good for dty cough.Nonetheless wonderful products, Thanks.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Super yummy pancake with great quality and ingredients.it does not taste bland as well .not overly sweet the flavor and texture are sooo good as well as packaging smell and size

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Quite soothing for itchy ear canal and really helps with painful symptoms. It lasts for ever as you don't need much. It does help clear infections before they settle in but you need to be patient. It is gentle and easy to use.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It was okay. I didn't like the feeling of the oil in my ear drum---it felt like I had water in my ear. I just put it on the outside of my ear. I have tinnitus and it only helps slightly...mentholatum helped more than this oil.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It gave me an instant relief. Good ear oil drops.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022
4,443

excellent supplement. quality brand. exactly what i required. will purchase again. highly recommended.