US

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is probably the best mouthwash I have ever tried in my life. It perfectly refreshes and helps to protect teeth from plaque during the day. Awesome mouthwash is an important and necessary tool that helps to take care of the oral cavity without harm to nature and your own body. Not tested on animals.

b9bcfc50-f8cb-4d40-b24f-f35215b63ed7
cca9b7ec-401f-40da-87ef-404bb5788cae

I love this natural mouthwash because it leaves my mouth clean and fresh. Its flavor is a bit different than the commercial ones cause its natural ingredients, but this is what it makes it a wonderful product. The size is not as big as the common ones but it can last for a few months. The color looks like ginger tea but is very good. I love this mouthwash because I feel like it help me to keep a fresh breath after every use. I truly recommend this product!! If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have noticed such a difference in my oral health since purchasing this mouthwash. The taste is not overpowering with herbs and the results are stellar. It seems to last forever, too! I purchased the bottle two months ago and still have plenty left. I have very sensitive teeth and this gentle mouthwash did not burn nor hurt at all. Teeth feel clean and fresh!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

At first, told by a dentist I had such a bad cavity might need a root canal.. ...Started doing a dental protocol based on research and suggestions to save my other teeth...this tooth where I had pain supposedly had decay under a filling. Here is the protocol: Periobrite mouthwash, comfrey tincture on tooth, tooth powder, water pic, colloidal silver, oil pulling, fasting, lots of hydration, food grade hydrogen peroxide rinsing, good quality salt water rinsing...not expecting improvement in the tooth went to 2 other dentists thinking I at least needed a filling...I was shocked after 2 weeks to be told..there was no cavity...also pain gone...hope you all heal, thanks🙏

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I've been using this mouthwash for years. The taste is so refreshing and it makes my teeth feel shiny. Love that it contains xylitol, great for teeth, plus so many lovely natural extracts. I used this flavor for years before trying the winter mint and actually like that one even better. Both highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I like knowing exactly what's in the swish I take, and the ingredients list on this thing provides complete assurance that you are swishing with the most fit substances. I feel like they belong in my mouth, swishing for all eternity, front to back, side to side. Cleaning teeth and gums, freshening breath, making me unreasonably happy

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Really great herbal ingredients list, including oregano, clove, and thymol - all of which are potent antimicrobials. The taste is pleasant enough to keep in mouth for a long time (1min+), as I like to do with my mouthwashes. The freshness is long-lasting. My teeth look and feel very clean after using this, and it doesn't burn my tongue/cheeks like so many other mouthwashes. Looks like the bottle will last me a while too.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The flavor is spicy and minty, it has such a huge list of medicinal herbs and ingredients - it's like a tonic for the mouth. The whoel family use and it's the best mouthwash we have found without chemicals and alcohol. Good value as the bottle lasts quite a long time, however an even bigger bottle or twin pack would be better value.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have a very deep pockets, and I've tried different types of mouthwashes. Unfortunately non of them work well on me. After using Periobrite for a week, it soothes the gum and leave a very good feeling. I believe Periobrite reduces gum inflammation. It is a good mouthwash and affordable. Definitely buy again and recommend it to people.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Wow! This mouthwash is POWERFUL! It really burns a lot, so if you can’t handle it I suggest diluting it with water. I can’t tell if it has positively affected my gum health, but it tastes nice/freshens my breath and I like the ingredients. I will definitely repurchase again!