US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,815

Reishi pills are darker ( but not oxidized looking ) compared to prior brand I tried. I like that that pills contain Fruiting body and fruiting body extract of Reishi. the extract part is standardized for 10 % polysacharides. Extra bonus is that it comes in a dark glass container instead of plastic!

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Been using these for more than a month and I would say that this product is beneficial to me. It helps me fall asleep easily, and keeps me stronger and on tract on my daily routine. The recommended dosage is 2caps, but I will only take 1cap before bedtime. The size is jist fair with good packaging. Doesn't have an aftertaste, and keeps my energy level high. The benefit that I wanted is the good effects on my overall health; though there are timea that I lacked enough sleep, still this helps me on the go. Another product that I love to reorder.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Quality supplement, composed of natural ingredients with a very good taste! Unlike the other pre-workouts I've taken, this one didn't give me any kind of stomach discomfort! The recommended dosage size is enough to boost my energy during training, even though it's not as potent as artificial pre-workouts.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It's just anecdotal, but I really think reishi is helping strengthen my immune system. I used to get sick every time something came through the office, but now I almost never do. I don't notice any side effects from it, either. It's exactly what I hoped for.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It's my first time trying medicinal mushrooms, they're claimed to be helping to boost immune system and recover faster. My purpose was a speedy recovery and I believe it works well with cordyceps

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

We have started to use mushroom products after finding their benefits to our immunity and general health. We know the quality of this brand from other products.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ganoderma helps me with my hayfever. While taking this I'm not often sneezing and am only really affected by hayfever at the height of Spring. It also calms me and helps me get to sleep.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Products are of high quality, fast delivery, are the vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily or as recommended to eat. Impressed after using this online shopping service.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,172

Excellent product. The quality is excellent. Delivery speed is fast. I recommend.