Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Botanical Sleep, Melatonin Free, 30 Coated Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This product has been very helpful for my son who is on certain medications and had previously used melatonin. He likes the fact that the ingredients are natural and the quality of effectiveness is what he needs. The size of the pill is easy to swallow. I ordered online since I could not find it locally as I had before. I am happy to have found your website as I plan to order other products.

7bf55748-9405-48d1-8ed0-75dafbd566e7
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I had been having major sleep issues since 10/2020. Getting little to no sleep until I hit the exhaustion point. Then I found this. I have been sleeping! Maybe not full night every night, but do get at least a few hours to full night's sleep every night. And it's all natural. No drugs.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

find it has greatly improved my sleep quality ..a nice blend of natural ingredients

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

If you have low blood pressure, be careful with it. It will drop it even further

Posted on May 20, 2022

Really helps with my sleep.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good ingredients and the size is ok- good tast

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The quality is good and its all natural.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The manufacturer recommends taking 1 tablet a day. That's what I do. I accept it in the morning. Sometimes, in a particularly nervous time, I also take 1 pill if necessary. Mild sedative, does not interfere with driving, does not cause daytime sleepiness, removes the unpleasant feeling of constant anxiety. I recommend to all! There are no contraindications here, except perhaps for personal intolerance.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

of incredible quality and usefulness, a tool that now, alas, cannot be ordered on the iHerb! thanks to our politicians for help in the health of the nation (

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The size of the supplement is about 1.5 cm and it is not difficult to drink, but it smells a little strange. But I can drink it at all. I drink it when I can't sleep. I'm sleeping The ingredients are also safe, so I will buy it again as a talisman.