US

• S
Based on 1,538 Ratings
Posted on Jan 2, 2023
Made my hair soft

I like the expensive conditioners from the store but to keep my budget modest. I took a chance on this and so glad I did! This conditioner worked as good as Keraphix. I color my hair, and have very curly hair, prone to frizz. This made my hair soft and manageable. I hope iHerb continues making it - many times when I find a product that is truly remarkable, it's discontinued. PLEASE keep this conditioner.

Great scent. easy to use and undoubtedly great quality. Size is right and package was safe from leaking. Benefits are expected with good composition with nice ingredients, doing good for my hair and sensitive scalp. Must have to moisturize after shampoo, as we age, the more we need moist. Great product to recommend anyone with sensitive hair and scalp

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love the scent! it leaves the hair with a subtle and nice scent and it helps moisturizing it well. I've used only once so far, but I think I will buy it again when it finishes. The composition is very good too, very clean, plus the size is amazing! it will last for almost a whole year for me.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I was so disappointed when Nature's Gate went out of business, and couldn't believe my good luck when I discovered iHerb was now selling it! The conditioner is quite thick, and used to come in a pump bottle, but now I turn it upside down to make it easier for the conditioner to come out. The scent is not as strong as I remember, but that's OK - I'm just so glad it's back. It does an amazing job of conditioning, and doesn't have as many chemicals as other brands.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Scent is great as it’s not too strong. Size is decent for the price and will last long for me for sure. It was also packaged well so there was no spillage. I love that it’s gentle on my scalp too.

1bf719ae-a69e-4cc9-bdbd-03db20210a3b
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a great shampoo to keep on hand that is good for all hair types. It doesn't have any overpowering artificial fragrance making it suitable for sensitive scalp as well. I like it on my hair and feel comfortable using it on my kids since it has safe ingredients.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

tried different conditioner on iherb and most didn't serve so well as compared to the big brands on the market. just before i almost gave in and decided to go back to the not so natural brands, i found this! it is the best natural conditioner i have tried so far - do keep my hair moisturised but not feeling like chemical coated. great stuff

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Omg I love this iherb brand, like all iherb brands. I use it for myself and the kids with no worries. All their products are the super duper. Great quality, ingredients, scent, package size, very good gentle feel on skin. Pls make this line bigger

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I was so excited to find nature’s gate again after the company had gone bankrupt (that’s what I heard anyways) and I couldn’t find the products in stores anymore. Vegan, smells great and works to keep my hair smooth and soft.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Wow do i ever love this conditioner!!! It is of very high quality as it preserves the dye put in my hair although i use it every day! The scent is quite pleasant too as it is not overpowering. Very good to for anyone with sensitive skin and scalp.