US

Based on 5,785 Ratings
5,173
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Excellent !

Its been almost 4 weeks since I bought this product. I read that hairloss could be due to hormonal imbalance. My hair was falling in large chunks at various times of the day. I would see a web of hair on my hairbrush. So much so I was going to visit my doctor. After only three days (1 pill a day as recommended), I noticed slight improvement , less hairs in my hands everytime I passed my fingers Still, nervous and doubtful, I realized every week it was less and less hair falling Its been almost four weeks, I can say I noticed a 90% improvement. I am not fearful anymore as I comb my hair that my whole scalp would be left in the brush I also started taking, two weeks ago, liquid multiminerals vitamins at night But, I must say, Iodine did help reduce dramatically my hair fall in the first two weeks all on its own

fc2202df-0333-4aa9-a2ac-e3b2bee06469
Kati
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

High Quantity and Quality. This a clean kelp supplement that’s really good with dealing with an iodine deficiency. The ingredient is clean, it tastes like it just came out of the sea. Its effect can be felt quickly to the extent that I’d advice against consuming this at night due to the energy boost. Large size will last for a long while.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Beneficial for my thyroid conditions (when paired with selenium) I consume kelp on a regular so when I chanced upon this item and such low prices; I decided to test it out due to the convenience. Kelp is a superfood so the quality of the ingredients is crucial so after trying out this product, I can reduce my kelp consumption using this as a supplement. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is excellent for those who have problems with thyroid. No weird taste, small in size. natural ingredients. I take it becuase I have Hashimotto. Very good quality. the benefits are great, worth a try if you have problems with thyroid. I love this product. Packaging was great too. its a good superfood as well.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent Icelandic Kelp from Nature's Life. It's available in different sizes - number of tablets, even a bottle with 1000 tablets, so it's a great bang for your buck. Kelp is actually a seaweed (algae) that is high in antioxidants, including carotenoids and flavonoids, which fight against free radicals. Although kelp contains multiple vitamins, minerals and trace elements, as a supplement it's mostly used for iodine supplementation. Even the National Institutes of Health say that seaweed, such as kelp, is one of the best natural sources of iodine, which is an essential component in thyroid hormone production. It can also improve brain function and raise energy levels as well. But you should be careful not to consume or supplement too much kelp or iodine for that matter, because it can have detrimental effect to your health and especially the thyroid. Stay safe and healthy, take care of yourselves and each other and may God bless you!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great choice for kelp and to get a source of iodine. Loss of outer third of eyebrows is a sign of thyroid malfunction. A few hairs have already grown in. I take it be these tiny pills every other day. I still have low body temp though. I plan on sticking with this

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Dose is excellent (good dose). Read "iodine crisis" book by Lynne Farrow and also Dr. David Brownstein's iodine book. My skin looks 10 years younger. Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, MSM, and Vitamin C, Kelp (Iodine) -- these nutrients provide anti-aging benefits. I take this plus others, according to Prof. Linus Pauling's (1901-1994) bestselling book 'How to Live Longer Feel Better' Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very happy with it, this superfood has high quality ingredients, great size and dosage, easy to swallow. I take one thing daily in the morning, it keeps my thyroid healthy. My blood work is always good with it, I get enough iodine with this supplement. It lasts forever, great value for money 💰 Please like my review if you find it helpful ☺️, thanks!