US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

My husband went rhru 2 bouts of pneumonia and could not get rid of the cough. He was given 3 doeses of sntibiotics and steroids and inhaler. Not until he took your product of respitory defense did the cough stop. It took 2 months on your product, but when he got another cold, he kept taking it and now he has no cough. He had his cough for 8 months before he started taking it. We were able to cancel our appt with the pulmonary specialist. We think the combination of natural herbs were the answer. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I think this is an excellent product because it's loaded with ingredients that benefit the lungs and bronchial tract. I started taking this during the COVID outbreak to make sure my lungs stayed healthy, and will continue to use it because I think the quality in this supplement is good.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

this supplement ingredient from big blend of herbs , some of these blend as NAC , marshmallow ,, mullein .. etc I used it separate and it is help me to maintain my bronchial , for this reason I bought this products as it is have same herbs which i used before and they add robust blend from more than 10 herbs in one capsule which it is more easy to use i found it working good to help to support respiratory system specially i need it with my age 70 years . quality and price good

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

This product does what it says-- cleans up your respiratory system and helps clear up congestion in your lungs if you have it. Have encouraged friends and family to take this.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I've been using this product for many years. It helps in my battle against all respiratory issues. I use it while battling and as a preventative.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

My mother in low had covid 19 last years she had bright difficulty she started to use this product and then she start feeling better

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I have really bad allergies and taking this supplement seems to help. I follow the directions and take with a full glass of water. I take it first thing in the morning and I seem to have less allergies and need less allergy medication due to it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is the best product that help me to improve my lung problems, it smells good with scents of naturals nice herbs that really work.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have purchased this product a few times from iherb and the product and iherb do not disappoint. iHerb is one of the most trustworthy names on the internet for nutritional supplements

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

High quality product. Lots of ingredient. Size just nice. This vitamin has the most ingredient and benefit. Boost immunity. Great Antioxidant. My Children take it daily.