US

4.6
Based on 1,622 Ratings
1,223
Posted on Mar 26, 2022
Helps my restless leg syndrome

My sister and I have been using these multi vitamins for many years and have never found anything better! We both deal with the of restless leg syndrome and found that these vitamins have enough calcium and magnesium to calm RLS. I also really like the high amount of greens, B vitamins and iron. Would highly recommend for anyone to try them.

2344a65b-208c-4e16-9a7a-b1c70e2f1140
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

quality is very good , ingredients are amazing,size is easy to swallow, perfect if took 1 pill before bed , package arrived in good shape I feel much better after using it for 1 month , great to add to your diet for all age better to use daily no bad taste at all , after all I recommend this product , no bad effect on stomach or acidity , I like this brand

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,070

this product is my mom's most favorite supplement product here in iHerb, in general it really helps improve her health a lot, it focuses on all part of her wellbeing, I was so surprised upon hearing this as my mom doesn't really like taking supplements, I'm happy and satisfied as she likes this product that I bought for her.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This supplement was recommended by the doctor, the general health improved, the energy increased, the sleep returned to normal. Initially, I took supplements from another brand, but did not notice much of the effect. Therefore, I went to the doctor. I am very glad that I bought these vitamins, everything is balanced and really effective. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

My preferred multivitamin. I like that it has minerals as well as vitamins. I actually only take one a day and that’s enough for me. Don’t take on an empty stomach, or and avoid caffeine once taking this. Morning is best because it does seem to give energy.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

good quality improve immunity no weird taste makes my skin and hair stronger the pill is easy to swallow- perfect size can take daily recommended

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I’ve been taking these for years. My diet is somewhat limited due to digestive issues and these make me feel better about meeting my nutritional needs.