US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This product really helps to reduce my blood sugar. I only takes a few days after dinner. It helps to lower my blood sugar level from 6.4 to 6.2 and then 5.9 and now is 5.7. I am very happy with this product and will continue to buy.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The quality of all the components mixed together have had a positive benefit on my blood sugar control. The size and dosage are convenient for use and there is little taste to the tablet. The ingredients work well together, and I am sure that the effects will be long lasting.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

it helps with the onset of diabetes, with insulin resistance, my wife has successfully delayed the start of therapy with this supplement, and we'll see how long it lasts.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

helps to reduce my blood sugar. I only takes a few days after dinner. It helps to lower my blood sugar level. I am very happy with this product and will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070

Glad I bought this excellent quality supplement, I've been taking this for months now and it genuinely contains nutrients to help support my healthy blood sugar and metabolism. Love the taste as well.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have being taking tablet for some time now and is helping me to control my blood sugar. I recommended it to my in-law and she is very happy her blood sugar is in control.

Posted on May 13, 2022

thanks for this Blood Sugar Manager , i never think that i will find a fix for blood sugar issues . i hope get the fix by it .

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I would say these are ok, I did not notice any extraordinary effect. The real downside is that they've gone bad. I checked and the bottle has not expired. I'm not sure what happened. So I had to get rid of the rest of the bottle.

b7b92f57-03ba-4261-8fa5-e3ef3683f0a6