US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Dim good for men n women!!

even if you love your cabbage, broccoli, and brussel sprouts, sometimes you need more than just a few servings of them a day. Sometimes you need certain adequate dosage . The best way to get that is through DIM supplements. I am just into my menopause taking dim to balance my hormones Both men and women can reap the benefits of DIM’s, hormone-balancing, and weight management effects

6fdb548b-1e98-4b66-bf84-c4572b75359a

i've used it for two weeks now, started with one capsule a day, after three days i increased it to two capsules.. at the beginning when i first took it i had a bad headache and cramps.. it gave me insomnia and out of energy all in all.. but after three days i felt much better.. i have a little fibrosis and sometimes i have bloody discharge and it helped me with that.. the quality is good, ingredient seem clean and work just fine.. size easy to swallow and the dosage is fair, no taste at all.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Wow! Within two weeks, I started noticing results and within 4 weeks (one bottle) my symptoms were completely gone! I really can't believe it! But I'm on my third month now and totally symptom-free! How did my doctors never even bring a supplement like this up??? If you're struggling with issues related to hormonal imbalances, this may just help you!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product is a godsend for women with fibroids. This product eliminates that lower abdominal ache and heaviness. You could eat tons of cruciferous vegetables a day or take these. I really don’t understand why this isn’t automatically suggested by gynecologists. It would cut down on all of those hysterectomies they are so fond of doing.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

As I tried this kind of the supplements first time, I was not expecting any miracles happen. But surprisingly after taking it within 1 week I discovered a nice impact on my weight loss (not a dramatic Figueres though but still) especcilay on my tammy area which indeed was a miracle for me (trying to get rid of it for some years no success). Also in general I can feel that my metabolism has been on the other level as before. As for the mood swing unfortunately it did not have any impact at all (may be its too early to say). So I am definitely pleased with the product and will buy more.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I purchased this product because I experienced serious PMS symptoms, such as bloating, mood swings, headache and cravings for sweets & carbs. After reading reviews and did a little research about DIM, I decided to give it a try. To date I’ve taken it daily for 2 weeks and I personally saw encouraging results. I didn’t get any of those PMS symptoms before my period, not that I was aware of. Another surprising effect was that I didn’t get any acne either. I’ll continue taking it to see how it goes next month.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I usually struggle with painful periods. I use only strong painkillers. My dad suggested me to try this form. And after one week using it my period pain was few times less then usual. I even didn’t use that much and strong painkiller. So talk to your doctor abut it and I hope you will also find it helpful

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

48da38c5-33ad-4627-97ee-6c77bbaaa42d
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks but so far so good. Time will tell if it is actually assisting me to reduce/assist in managing my estrogen. Good quality, small capsules, very easy to take. No issues for my stomach.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is really great for mature women if you hit menopause, it balances your hormones! This is a good quality supplement especially for the price! Feel free to like if you find this helpful !