US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

love it, love it. Great quality product. it's in a dark bottle to prevent oxidation and each softgel contains carob colour for that purpose too.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Amazing flaxseed oil. I did not have any side effects after eating 2 pills in one go everyday. the ALA content seems to be higher than other flaxseed oil.

I love this product so much! After using it for about one month i started noticing results. I’ve been using it for more than 3 months now and my skin feels so smooth with no pigmentation it even healed my eczema scars. Its simple amazing!!!!

cefd14d2-ef20-4295-b4fa-64560bec9364
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

cheaper than brick and mortar shop. it helps keep healthy

Posted on Dec 4, 2022
4,451

great product. excellent brand. just what i needed. just a shame on the massive price increase.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

very good source of omega! good quality with reasonable price!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Good quality, first time to try this brand as the original one is out of stock.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

My husband has been using this product for many years. Essentially the size and dose works well.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,070

Great quality supplements for my heart's health, it also helps maintain my normal cholesterol level,

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Excellent product, been looking forward to try it for a while