US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My mother had been suffering from heart symptoms and much fatigue. Since taking these supplements her symptoms have improved greatly. Don't be too concerned about this, the quality is great and the ingredients are natural, so at best it simply won't do anything for you. But my mom is definitely getting another package when this one runs out.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This herb immediately reduced my wife’s bp and brought it back to normal levels. Stress elimination is key to good health. iHerb puts expiration date in the product listing which really helps me to make informed decision. I used to buy a lot from Amazon but Amazon seems to have a whole lot of quality issues these days. So, I came back to iHerb! Hope they maintain the quality and don’t allow third party sellers!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

If there is one supplement to take for heart health, this is it! It has been keeping my heart healthy (I saw it working during a lab test, and even the lab technician noted its good health even though I'm no longer young and come from a family of people with heart issues). Love its high quality ingredients and the package it comes in.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,070

Undeniably efficient in supporting the healthy function of my heart, The quality is excellent and it doesn't give me any side effects, just pure awesomeness starting from its taste up to its multiple benefits.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Size is just right easy to swallow. No bitter taste as well. As for the benefits, it helps regulate your blood pressure if it’s already in the normal Level.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Can't speak personally on this as I ordered it for my mother. She uses it all the time and swears by it. She takes it for heart health and is well into her 90s.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I sometimes get heart burn. Whenever my heart starts to ache, I pop in a capsule of Nature's Way Hawthorn and I start to feel better. Really trust this hawthorn as it is standardised, meaning each capsule in each bottle sold contains the exact same amount of hawthorn (300mg). This is really important as without standardisation, each capsule may contain different amounts of hawthorn, depending on which part of the plant was used. Good natural and herbal remedy for heart burns/aches.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

For my husband who has heart palpitations and missed heart beats . He said his heart feel more comfortable after taking this

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

high quality product with the right ingredients to help with heart health