US

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Good

Seems high quality, i think it does regulate your heartbeat and blood pressure. I wonder what is the difference between all 3 of Nature’s Way Hawthorn berries supplements. I rated this 4 stars because the recommended dose is 9 (!) capsules per day, which means it is not a great deal since the small bottle will run out in less than 2 weeks.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Helps to improve circulation, but be careful to not overdo it. For instance if one is taking a daily regiment of aspirin, might experience more bruising than usual. The quality of the product is exceptional. The ingredients however includes magnesium sterate, which is a binder that could cause a few side effects.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I noticed an immediate improvement in my circulation and my eye health seemed to benefit. The supplement has no taste so is easily swallow and added to your diet. I haven't noticed other benefits yet but the quality of ingredients are reliable from Natures Way. The package isn't oversized either.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I had heart arrhythmia - and am taking this to help strengthen my heart - which seems to be recovering well - my heart beat has settled down to 'normal' and my doctor is very pleased. Thank you

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I take hawthorn berry for my cardiovascular system. A holistic doctor told me to take hawthorn berry and mullein for my respiratory system. I am glad I took her advice

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Quality ingredients for any age! Package discusses its benefits and composition which is great. Improvement to be seen as I just started this recently adding to my diet. I take many supplements out of concern, but these taste great.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have taken this herb for some time and have found it is very good to activate the liver function and helps clear skin and completion of breakouts. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have a heart that likes to race up and down for some reason. I wanted to get off my meds I started taking this and other herbs and my raving heart seems to be doing good. It’s been 3 weeks. I will definitely order again.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is what I've decided to add to my supplements for heart health. It does say recommended dose is quite alot of capsules per day, I have been taking just half the recommended amount and may build up to it. As always, great price and fast shipping!

Posted on May 12, 2022

It's a good concentration of hawthorn, my mom is using it to reduce the blood pressure and cholesterol. She is filling much more better when using it.