US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Always pleased with Nature's Way

The liver is involved in digestion, nutrient absorption, and metabolizes everything we put into our bodies. This includes food, liquids, medications, and supplements. While the entire milk thistle plant has been used for wellness support, silymarin is the beneficial active component of the plant that is extracted from milk thistle seeds. Silymarin helps maintain healthy liver function by supporting the structure of the outer cell membrane of liver cells. Beyond supporting liver health, milk thistle has antioxidant properties that support overall wellness. Antioxidants also help scavenge cell-damaging free radicals.

healingwings
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Natures way has been a staple for quality and for its benefit for not only absolutions in supplements but for gluten free options when your household needs allergy free ingredients. Size was very easy to swallow and they seem effective so far so good! :) I use milk thistle to keep our systems free of contaminated chemicals when you take any medications that can way down your liver and / or kidneys. There is good research for taking this to help you keep your system clear and clean in a natural way.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Used them for 3 months after my surgery to help support liver functions and help get rid of meds. Love having them in my routine every now and then when I feel I need that extra liver cleanse

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I’ve been taking milk thistle for managing my blood sugar levels. Since I started they have dropped from type 2 diabetes levels to prediabetes. Of course with diet changes, weight loss and exercise.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

a great quality and ingredient of milk thistle. it so good to support our liver health. help to detox our body from free radical. thanks iherb.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I've been eating healthy food that's fast delivery. I've been eating good products that's good I will continue to order healthily and happily. Very good!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Silymarin (aka Milk Thistle) is proven to help the liver. You must also must significantly reduce fructose for a healthy liver. This is great to have to help the liver remove fat from the overall body. I take this along with Solgar Choline. I am now losing weight doing a multitude of things like IF, but having this Milk Thistle in my Arsenal helps tremendously. YouTube will give you more info on why Milk Thistle is a must have for your health. Health is Wealth!

b78e0b30-a2b2-4685-ab3d-5b62462840f9
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2,079

Unique product. A huge variety of goods and products. The site is cool. I recommend the site and product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been taken Milk Thistle for quite a long time and reorder this product though I can't tell much any differences as I also take other vitamins together.