US

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love this supplement, I've been taking it for a few years and won't be without! I believe this has helped me through the winter months and covid, along with eating right and plenty of sleep. It's easy to take and has great benefits. Love the packaging and easy dispense.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I began this supplement when I had covid, and I just can't not take it anymore. It seems to be helping with blood pressure, keeping me healthy, and staving off further infections. I'm deeply grateful for nature's help in contending against ailments. This one is a keeper.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I can't say I have noticed any real difference taking this supplement, but I haven't encountered any problems either. My functional medicine practitioner recommended it to help boost my immune system as I struggle with chronic Epstein Barr.

Rosheru
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My mom has been taking this specific brand on and off over the years. She’ll always return to it. It’s of great quality and does what it needs to do

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Love this product!! I need help with my kidneys and since taking these daily, I haven’t had much of a problem with kidney stones.

I started taking olive leave extract couple weeks ago and I can see it has helped me, I recovered from my sinus infection fast, my cold sore was on the edge of appearing and it didn't. It normalized my friend's blood pressure, she doesn't have to take her blood pressure medication any more, so she is happy. I have been recommending it to all my friends. take it 30 minutes befor food cause it also reduce blood sugar.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I am a former health food store manager. I have used a variety of Olive Leaf Brands over the years. I found as long as you are buying from a name brand, not your unknown brand on Amazon, you're getting a good olive leaf product. I use this as preventative during the cold and flu season. Does it protect you against Covid? Possibly but there is no science to back it up.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The medical medium Anthony William reccomends olive leaf for immunity & ebv/strep. This brand is awesome. The ingredients are clean & i trust this brand.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This product is great to keep you health during cold and flu season.