Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Premium Extract Silybin Advanced, 120 mg, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I take this every night. Feel good after wake up, much more power

64b337fa-053a-4aa7-83af-836e257f8402
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Great product for liver detoxification, capsules are small and easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I cannot tell if it is working. But just the realization that I am taking a supplement helps me.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

for my doggy

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

it works for my doggy

Posted on Oct 21, 2010

I was having symptoms of possible blocked bile duct and after a few days of taking two caps per day the symptoms began to clear and after a few weeks seem to be better. I will continue to use this for several months, and repeat as a good health measure.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

Nice milk thistle supplement that provides resonable amount of this herb to help you reclaim your liver health.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I always use it, but the delivery is fast and accurate. Thank you for the good product. I'll use it again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2010

My husband has (had) liver problems. This product has improved his liver function, we swear by. His lab tests, clincal data...have been normal. He has been taking Silybin for about 4 years now.

Posted on Nov 24, 2009

it's a good quality product, would highly recomend it to everyone who wants or needs it for liver enzyme clean up.Maybe it's a little bit pricier then other supplements but it worth it every penny