US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I can say that I am very pleased with this powerful drug. A few days ago I had nausea in my stomach and there was a temperature close to 38, I took one pill and that night I was sweating and the very next day the nausea and the temperature went out, I kept going and I feel really good. Recommendation for this very powerful drug

16723b05-cc6f-4a39-8823-dd821fffd811
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

We have been using Ultimate Immunity for in excess of 15yrs. Great quality product & believe what the label is titled to be true. We were put on to the product by the family Dr. Delivery time is incredible. Considering we bob around down in the South Pacific Ocean - New Zealand - 3-4 days ex California is brilliant. This is quicker than internal postage by about 4-5 days. Nice to see now too that there is a distribution Centre in NZ too :-).

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I ran across this 3 years ago when I caught a cold every time I turned around and after being on it for a while I noticed I wasn't as susceptible as I had been before. Got my family on this as well and absolutely swear by this product. Great ingredients and know before hand that you can definitely tell there are herbs in this as it has a definite smell to it but I have never found anything that works like this product does as to helping my family. I absolutely won't be without this product and iHerb has a great price.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I was sick recently and taking 2 capsules twice a day helped me recover quickly. Also with good diet and rest. the ingredient and quality of supplement is great. what I like about the product as it's not let me down yet. I take 2 a day as maintenance and I have seen an improvement in my health overall.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great quality supplement , with a large amount of beneficial ingredients, appropriate for the adult age group to keep the immune system strong. The taste and size of the tablet may be a concern for some so take with a large glass of water. Suitable for most diets. I feel this product keeps me well during winter.

I have been so impressed with these. I used to get sick all the time, and have tried other immunity boosters in the past but they haven't worked. However with these, I have not gotten sick a single time in the past 4 months since I started taking them. They do taste a little gross and are large pills, but it's better than getting sick!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I feel like these are really helping to keep me well. They smell like turmeric or curry and are a bit large but ok to swallow. The price is wonderful. I used to buy ARA for immunity but this has ARA and other immunity ingredients and is more than half the price!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have mixed reviews about these pills. The pills are very large. I take them when I feel a cold coming on. I can't say for certain if this actually assists in shortening the duration of any illness - it's possible that my body w/h healed itself in the same time frame without the assistance of this product.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I swear by System Well. Take one daily and 3 daily when I think I’m getting a cold. Stops it in its tracks (most of the time)