US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love quality of this product is just perfect! It has natural resources ingredients , safe for ages 6 & older. Packaging is great, you can put some packets in your bag for emergencies. This product gives me a lot of benefits especially when I have asthma because it gives me relief whenever I take a packet, it reduces the severity of my illness. I love the taste.

ccfc7f67-dcff-4036-ad71-50e3e8d596fd
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It's a great product! I believe it kept me healthy for the past few years that I have been using it. I highly recommend. Use it immediately if your throat feels scratchy, or you just feel a little icky. Love the convenient pouches. I keep them in my purse.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,570

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

This product is definitely worth keeping in your cupboard for the first symptoms of cold/flu. It helped reduce my symptoms of nasal congestion and sore throat, helped me to rest better, and keeps its promise to shorten the duration of the virus.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I always have a stash of these in my house. When anyone in our family gets a sore throat or sniffles, we go straight for this. The kids love the taste and it's easy to get them to take it. Highly recommend it during this virus outbreak.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This homeopathic product works and I keep a few boxes around. Trick is to start taking as soon as one detects symptoms of a cold and or flu.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great for kids since its super tasty, and gives instant relief! Also comes in handy small size, can be kept in any purse, great for on the road.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

excellent quality for initial symptoms of flu or cold. Fast acting indeed! Fast relief ! Highly recommend! Taste is great. Kids all ages love it. Best Homeopathy. Package is easy to open and administer.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I always buy this brand for flu and cold relief. Maily for my son but also for me due to allergy to popular brand medicine for flu and cold ingredients. I recomment. Good results with Umka!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

For mild symptoms it works. But cut it open instead of tearing it off to make sure all contents are consumed. This from someone who tried to tear it open in the middle of the night with half of the content stuck in the package.