Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Uva-Ursi, 666 mg, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My nightly visits to the bathrooms have ceased since I started taking these. And my overall urination amount has greatly reduced. Only take one course at a time and only retake if the symptoms come back as Uva Ursi taken over a long period of time is not good for the kidneys

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I used to get bladder irritations and infections quite often, using prescribed medications to alleviate the symptoms. But we all know how expensive a visit to the doctor and filling a prescription can be. So I did some reading a found a herbal alternative. I use Uva Ursi in conjunction with Marshmallow and it works wonders. No side affects, no bad taste like some prescription meds. Within a week, I'm good as gold.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Best product here and we really can not live without it, helps so so greatly in our Candida battle. Provide with potassium when taking this.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

have had health problems for years & this product has really made an impact in the first week of use already + alongside NAC and grapefruit seed extract!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Took the full course and my night visits to the toilet have stopped and overall frequency is much improved. Will take periodically as too much Uva Ursi is not good for the kidneys

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I believe I reap some improvement to my health when taking this, however, I think it has some drawback because it has drying effect on me. But the quality of the herb is very fresh as I open these caps also and add to my smoothies.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The best natural alternative to restore any swollen prostate to the normal size.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

a good solid product to help with urinary tract health

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I keep this product stashed in the cupboard. If antibiotics are no longer working for UTIs, this product works wonderfully.