US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I find this formula to be the best I've been taking vitamin e for more than 10 years and the Natural Factors Clear Base vitamin e really makes a difference. The thin coating allow it to break down faster and I do feel and see a difference in leg veins. I workout daily

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Cashout request can only be made if your account has $100 or more in Available Rewards for Purchase or Cashout. Cashout request may take up to 14 business days to be processed. If this is your first time cashing out, please make sure you've set up and turned on 2-Step Verification here.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Good quality vitamin E from sunflower oil and it has good benefits on skin and taste not bad And good price for the dosage size Recommended

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Excellent option if you're looking for Vitamin E in its natural (d-alpha tocopherol) rather than synthetic forms. It has just a few additional ingredients, all of which I recognize and can pronounce! And nicely priced. Just what I needed.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,486

Marvelous product. Definitely with love for people. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. I am delighted.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It's a FLARE kind of Niacin (nicotinic acid), but supposed to be a Better one for your body. good for triglycerides, and as a NAD precursor, etc. good price! consult your Doc. please like if helped.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

High quality ingredients. I chose this one as it was the only one without extra soy ingredients!!!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I bought this to mix with my facial oil to apply onto my skin. The content is tiny beads-like mixture which I need to mix well with my facial oil to dissolve all residue. It's a rather tedious process but it works well in improving skin tone after a prolonged use.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023