US

Posted on May 22, 2022
Brilliant!

i like that there is no animal products in this vitamin d. it is premium quality, made from plant sourced ingredients, that really impresses me. it stores easy, and comes in a typical size capsule with the powder inside. i never taste it as its easy to swallow. i like knowing i am not harming the earth with this product, and keeping my vitamin d levels up during winter.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

The tablets are really small and really easy to swallow! Big fan of Naturelo products and use their mutlivitamins for men and the prenatals for my wife. These tablets are much easier to swallow than their other sizes. All vegan ingredients are exactly what Quality product and the dosage is fine for daily usage.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Naturelo is a superb and quality brand and their Vitamin D3 capsules have helped me feel better in terms of my gym strength. Before i started taking a 5000 IU dosage of Vitamin D, I think my strength was at 80% of my max. Also, the ingredients are all natural and vegan and thats probably the best part about this product.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love that these are vegan as it's really hard to find non-gelatin based capsules in store, at least near me. D3 makes a big difference in my mood living in a cloudy and cold area. Super happy to have found these which align with the rest of my diet and ethics.

It's the first time we've bought this vitamin D. We were looking specifically for a VEGAN one and we found it! Yes, it is a little more expensive than the usual one, but you follow your values and are sure that no living being has been killed or exploited. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. The dosage is 5000MO, which is quite high. But the fact is 80% of the population is deficient in vitamin D, so it won't do any harm if you take this for a month for instance. But of course it's better to do the blood test for vitamin D deficiency first. For example, as for me, I had very low levels, so I started taking 5000MO every day, but after 6 months the levels rose only a bit..so I switched to 10000MO Solgar every day. Now that my levels are decent after 6 months, I have switched to 5000MO. But now I take 1 capsule once a week. As for the quality, I am sure it's great, because my nutritionist advised it. All people should take care of their immunity with this product!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

my vit D3 level went up very good within 2 months consuming naturelo! you may have to pair with K2 vitamin for its best benefit.

Leeza
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Small, easy to swallow and a nice high strength. As I shun the sun, vit D is essential to me. IHerb is my good to source for supplements as their shipping speed is normally quicker than lightening !

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have a vitamin D deficiency and have tried multiple supplements that didn’t help at all. After using prescription supplements to boost my levels I started using these and they’ve successfully stabilized my vitamin D so I came confidently say they work!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Nice , small, easy to swallow capsules. Great way to keep my Vitamin D up. I like to have these especially on winter days, but take it all year round for general health.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

natural source, good formula for mthfr sufferers, good balance of vitamins, not megadoses, which helps when supplementing with individual ones in addition to general multivitamin