US

4.7
Based on 1,717 Ratings
1,380
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I was down with some blockage in my nostrils and some ringing in my ears for quite a while. So far after taking 15 lozenges, i did find it helps in my nose and my ringing in my ears is so much better and balance. The taste of berries plus probiotics helps in Immunity.

a12d5bf3-fcad-4bb2-9955-9e7b0d63f399
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have had periodontitis for many years where my gums were constanly inflammed. I lost a few teeth too. I discovered the dental care probiotics from this same brand working good. Then I saw this particular one targeted for ear, nose and throat. I wanted to see if it helps with allergies etc. I took two before bed and found that my nose was less blocked in the morning. It seems to help keeping my gums inflammation at bay, even better than the dental care one. Very satisfied!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am testing NaturesPlus Adult's Ear, Nose & Throat Lozenges out of tinnitus desperation. I hope it helps. I'm currently taking PhytAge Labs' Tinnitus911 product, but despite taking it for now 2+ months, it does not seem to help. A huge disappointment.

9bb4b998-b332-4950-8fee-0023917581e7
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Recommended by my Aunt for my ear infection, but it was too severe, so the lozenges didn't help me. However, it may have reduced my incidence of sore throat and sinusitis. My only problem is that it is difficult to resist chewing them. I have to concentrate on just letting them dissolve on the tongue!

I can't speak for the breathe freshening properties, but my husband, who has had increasingly severe spring and fall allergies has greatly reduced symptoms this spring. In previous years he has had to forgo his daily walks this time of year, and we've had to keep the windows shut when I would have loved a refreshing breeze blowing in on nice days. While he still has minor symptoms, they are entirely manageable with the addition of an occasional nasal spray. These lozenges are the only change we have made this year, so I can't think of anything except this product to attribute the improvement to. He lets one slowly dissolve in his mouth faithfully twice a day, as directed. I just went back and ordered another bottle. Highly recommeded

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

61dd131f-d1e2-4736-a7cd-fb59f7133dd7
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

My son used it for his ear pain and it was effective and he benefited from it by reducing the ear pain. You can feel a difference ☺️. The tablets are round and pink... The tablets are disk like shape and good size.. the scent of the product is a slight strawberry...

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Tastes good and works well. Has probiotics which are good for overall mouth health as well as teeth. It's effective. And I love the berry flavor. Only downside is that it is a bit pricey.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I like it a lot, already bought a second pack. Decreases the frequency of colds for me, and the ones that I do catch up seem to pass by faster when taking these lozenges. The taste is quite pleasant too.