US

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Прекрасно!

The doctor prescribed us to take it long-term. It has a good effect on viruses and bacteria. Even when we take it as soon as we have a cold, we see a good effect.

Olive leaf has many health benefits for immunity and blood flow. But I read many studies that is works as anti inflammatory, so I bought for my mom who has many problems with shoulders and knees, she tell me ever since taking this she never took any pain pill!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love olive leaf extract for the immune boosting qualities. This one tastes is a bit bitter but you can add some water to it if you prefer. I have found the dropper makes it easy to quickly swallow with out tasting it too much.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Excellent for diet and when ever i feel am weak as cold.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great for sore throats and pollen allergies. Using this with quercetin during allergy season.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Clean product, no additives, no alcohol, easy to consume and I feel it works - lowers blood pressure and generally balances things out.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Flavour is great. Bottle is small so can take it out with us.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

The taste is a little bit bitter but you can add some water to it. I love Olive Leaf as it is a very potent antibiotic effect. I'm taking one dropper a day.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

The other reviews are great so i bought this especially during this time of flu season and covid as part of my first aid kit. However, at the onset of colds, i tried using it and after 2days i didnt feel any relief, altough it wasnt aggravated. I feel that the echinacea extract works better and faster.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

Helps a lot Then I was feeling a bit sick I took it before go to bed. I was really in a good condinition next morning.