Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Keto Living, Natural Collagen, 1.36 lbs (616 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I've been trying to drink this product for 10 days & the results are much better than the products. I previously consumed..I'm a new user & this is my first time buying it through HERB...The delivery was very fast, beyond my expectation.. even though the delivery was from USA to Indonesia... KETO and Herb are the best..I don't regret it. thankyou very much..

b5ab04a6-5032-4d55-86bb-8e6900cd3dc6
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The main reason for buying this product was knee pain due to hypermobility (faulty collagen). It didn't cause any irritation to my stomach. I use it in combination with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. The first thing I noticed was stronger nails, which are usually easily bent. The effect after just one week - considerably less pain in my knees. Quality and quantity plus price make it an amazing deal.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This is one of the best collagen peptide powders I have tried. Quality wise it contains collagen from different sources and therefore providing all types of collagen (type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5). People dealing with osteoarthritis or those healing from surgery will certainly benefit from it. I have personally expirienced better wound healing while using this supplement. As for the taste, it's very neutral whithout any aftertaste and unlike other collagen powders doesn't have any smell. It also dissolves very well in both hot and cold beverages.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

this is probably the BEST and MOST EFFECTIVE collagen I've ever tried! If you use 2 scoops a day,In 1 week, any joint pains, muscle aches will go down by 90%.In two weeks, you'll definitely see a change in your skin texture. I'm going to be ordering this particular collagen for the rest of my life,it's THAT good :)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Very goood product! After two and half mounth I saw result. New hair start growing and I notice that my haih grow faster than usual.

6b4179c4-f4c0-4f97-9801-f6d92be82606
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I regularly take collagen in my hot morning drink, have tried several brands, usually lean towards one brand on offer, and have not noticed any substantial differences. I wanted to try Natures Plus Keto Living because it contains 6 different types of collagen and maybe it can make a difference.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

One of my favorite collagen products. How can you do better than gluten free plus grass fed plus good quality brand. Mixes in very well with shares and protein. Package is large and you get good value for your money. Helps with knees and joints for sure. Benefits can be felt soon.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Top notch product. High quality and I recommend it to everyone. Helped me with my loose skin. From My personal experience it helps with joint pain too as it increases the healing of inflammation.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of the best, high quality collagen products that you can find in the market. It helps a lot with skin, hair, and nails and just overall wellbeing. Tasted good and easy to digest. Packaging also is very convenient for intake.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Collagens are. to all the same :). Read the labels and compare. This is a great product. This, along with many other daily supplements I ingest has helped with ease of joint movement, sleep, and over all well being - I highly recommend it.