US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

my doggo love this! And it's a medium size bite and he loves it whenever we gave him one in the morning. I think the taste for him is acceptable and I can see that the use is visible. We went to the vet and we see the improvement

9a94067a-0126-4c9b-b9e6-6924ea7ac3d5
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
1,189

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I just tried this as I believe that you need to change up your dogs probiotic every so often. What I can tell you is my dog loves them! And this is a dog that won’t eat anything that I don’t make. I make his food due to his allergies.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

awesome product, it has made a huge difference to my dogs eyes, they're no longer tearing and their need to eat gravel and grass is less. I ended up crushing it over their food, as they wouldn't take it as a chew, I wouldn't say it's a reflection on the taste, my dogs are just not snacky dogs. the quality is superb and so easy to use. thank you for a brilliant product

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great size and flavor. Dogs loved. digestion really seems to have improved. Nutrients of quality. Let's wait to see the results in the fur sheding.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
1,053

Cool. I will buy more, the quality is good. Delivered quickly, packaged well. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
1,365

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

My dogs enjoy this treat very much! However I cannot say objectively if their gut health has improved. Hard to tell. But i feel good giving this treat to them and they love it. so.