US

Based on 2,310 Ratings
1,648
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
These are soooo tasty!

Wow, I love the taste and sweetness of these cacao sweet nibs. They are such an improvement to the standard cacao nibs because I've always found them to be a bit too bitter for me. The package brings a good amount for the price. I love that they're organic, too! It's an excellent chocolate flavor for vegans.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

these nibs are crunchy and not too sweet! super addictive. great as a snack on their own, or to add as a topping to oatmeal/smoothie bowls. they would probably work great in a healthy cookie too. contains much less refined ingredients than regular chocolate without compromising too much on the taste.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Amazing! I'm in love with this product! It's just very tasty and crunchy, I add it as a topping in my smoothies. This is a slightly sweetened version of cacao nibs, it doesn't taste very bitter but on a plus side - doesn't have an after-teste.

Delicious. It's not very sweet. Slightly sweet. Excellent quality. Crunchy. Pleasant aroma. I like to buy the sugar-free version of nibs to use with sweet protein smoothie drinks because I like the contrast of bitter and sweet. But to eat like a healthy chocolate, this sweetened version is extremely tasty, crunchy and aromatic. I highly recommend it. I took a picture of the two versions of nibs for you all to compare the grains because they are different. If my review and photos helped you please click yes.

c373fa56-0530-4f20-8dcd-72c35cac0b36
1b089768-db1d-4d4e-ab44-2c3ed25fe3b1
3a264872-86bf-4bea-9996-044a714748d9
284a7312-1b32-47eb-87cb-a34f0091c78c
9604236b-9651-4f2b-9f38-c6a589aed39e
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

High quality and tasty, not too sweet. I eat it both as a healthy snack and as an addition to smoothies. The bag can be resealed and is kept for a long time

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

taste great! it's a good snack with doesn't harm our health and good for those on diet. easy to add or mix in to smoothies or salad as topping. packaging is good too as its in ziplock bag.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I thought twice before order it for the fact it has sugar added to but the quantity is okay and is a good choice for who like to add on top of unsweetened meal. also goes amazing eating like snack in small quantities of course.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

They taste so good! I wish they came in much bigger packaging. I use it on my breakfast yogurt along with granola. Quality ingredient superfood that tastes great!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The perfect mixture of sweetness and bitterness. Great to snack as it is. I also like to mix this into smoothies for a more crunchy feeling.