US
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great cream! My kid got bitten by mosquitoes recently and it was deadly itchy. She used this cream and it was gone immediately in less than 1 minute. Usually she gets serious huge bumps for weeks and itches forever! This is a life-saver! I’m sure it’s great for many other skin problems too, rashes etc. will be our staple cream from now on.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I had a pimple and started using this product, It’s the best for real I used it for four days and the pimple gone without any scar. I use it even if I don’t have any pimples, it help the skin and make it really smooth, but it has a bad smell tbh, sometime it’s like ginger but sometimes it smells weird.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

You can find in this cream really good properties for the skin. I bought it firstly for my face skin. The first time I used it, I put just a little on my face because I heard it may cause some itch on it. Then I started to put it more cream, like the size of a peanut, but in minutes my skin turn it red and I washed with water immediately and the red skin goes. So, use it moderately. About the smell, for me smells really good and the consistency of the cream is a bit dense and works for me.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have read a lot about the benefits of neem cream on the acne prone skin so I decided to give it a try! It has greatly reduced my breakthrough acne when I was using it consistently. The only downside is the smell of the cream is not so pleasant but it is ok with me. If you suffer from acne you also need to consider changing your diet and take other supplements in combination to this cream as this will take care of your skin from the outside but you must take a hood care of your body from the inside!!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

NeemAura,Concentrated Neem Cream is blended in with Neem oil, Neem leaf and Aloe vera. The recuperating impact is so self-evident. I generally utilized this item when I had dermatitis and genuine irritated skin issue. It assisted me with halting the irritated rapidly. In spite of the fact that it had a piece rancid , it very well might be from the spice fixing, Neem. I prescribe this cream to any individual who has genuine skin issue, it is truly work. A bit heavy but a small amount will be enough.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This was the only thing that relieved the itching I’ve had for years! I haven’t had to take antihistamine since and it’s so gentle on my skin. Best thing to put on irritated/itchy/rashy skin.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like this cream and my skin improves a lot. The quality is really easily absorbed. The neem really help to feed the skin.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
5,813

Crackerjack quality. Cardboard box. Friends ask where I bought it. I advise.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
4,324

Amazing. I really like the pricing, nice. Delivered quickly and with high quality. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2,217

Marvelous. Good site. Quality products and goods. I recommend to buy.