US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Excellent! So glad iHerb started selling it! (♥‿♥)

I went on a vacation to the States several years ago & this was the first time I tried Neosporin. I wish I’d have taken several tubes home with me back to Australia 😕 Yes, it’s relatively expensive for the amount you get and how long it lasts but, it’s brilliant for taking the pain out of wounds as well as decreasing the risk of possible infection. It’s a Yes from me! ^_^

Last summer I fell and hurt my leg, just under my knee. Obviously, infection since a big bump only ca 30 min after the fall. I hurried home and washed the wound with water and then some sanitizer and then this one. Family members got shocked by seeing the wound and my husband thought I needed emergency assistance. I fell asleep and the next morning all the inflation was gone and the wound had closed. No scar today. For someone who can not tolerate penicillin, this is a must-have. I wish I had a before and after pics. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Well the package is pretty small regarding to the price but it worth it! I'm very happy with this purchase, didn't see smth similar in the market. It really reliefs the pain also at mucous membrane areas of the body. Everyone should have this at their first aid kit!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Neosporin Cream with Pain Relief (not the ointment) really helps whenever my cats scratch me or for burns/scrapes; heals the skin and takes the pain away for hours. I prefer the cream because it really absorbs totally (whereas the ointment just stays on top your skin and is sticky).

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I am already familiar with Neosporin and how effective it is especially on cuts, way back 2002 when I visited New York. I almost cut off my little finger, blood was oozing. I was very lucky that the friend I was staying with remembered she still have a little of Neosporin Ointment. I was very impressed that the following day my cut was almost healed. I even bought 2 tubes of Neosporin to take home to the Philippines. I kept searching for Neosporin in the locality and even in the internet because it is a good first aid on hand. I was so happy when I saw that iHerb carries Neosporin. One thing also, it does not have an offensive smell. I even gave my Neosporin to my officemate on the very day that it arrived because she complained that she had a cut in her sole and she had difficulty in walking. She was so amazed because she immediately felt the lessening of pain in her foot. She also ordered one to replace the Neosporin I gave her. I was also the one who introduce her to iHerb.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I can't buy this product in Australia; it's common as dirt in the USA. I like the pain relieving feature because usually an outbreak or skin problem also hurts. It's a huge tube, at a great price. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I use this on almost every wound. It is amazing and versatile. I also use it on my dogs if they have a minor scratch etc. it is just an excellent all rounder to help with healing wounds, pimples etc.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

It works perfectly fine. It’s unlike the one I’m used to this has pain relief as well which is added bonus and even more beneficial

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This has been my go-to for the past 18 years! I carry a small tube in my purse, and our bathrooms have one each, plus one in the kitchen. It helps with pain and heals wounds really quickly. Works wonders! I cannot recommend this product enough.