Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Skin Balancing Gel Cleanser, 6.3 fl oz (186 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

The smell is nice, a small amount is enough to wash your face (economical), jt leaves your face so smooth, no tightness of the skin after wash. And the most important thing is IT HELPS MY FACE NOT TO LOOK OILY AND HAD NO ALLERGIC REACTION AT ALL!! Will definitely buy again. Btw nice packaging!!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I'm in love with it. Using it every day twice. Wish it was bigger only cause it's amazing, but the size is fair. The packaging is also very nice. It is gentle on my skin though I'm not sure I would recommend it for sensitive skin. Improved my skin a lot.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

3 stars because it leaves my skin feel a little bit ‘tight’ after use it for few times. When i googled it, this cleanser suitable for severally combination skin (combination to oily). So, i think people with combination to oily skin type would like it. Plus, it really does what it claims which is leaving the skin feeling soft and really deep clean the skin.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very gentle cleanser and has a pleasant smell. I’ve only been using it for a week but I like it and it removes build up and makeup quickly and my skin actually feels very soft and clean. The size is good.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I dont mind that the cleanser has a fragrance in it. This product is gentle to my skin and the fragrance is not very strong.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Very gentle exfoliator, but still I wouldn't recommend using it every day if you have sensitive skin. I used it daily and my skin got a bit irritated after a couple of weeks. I didn't use other exfoliants. But I still like it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

I will be changing over to this cleanser! I love the smell and the overall packaging of the product. The product itself did not irritate my skin or cause me any discomfort. I only used it for a week but overall I think I've seen some great results. Will definitely keep using!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

good for my sennsitiive skin. RReally subtle yet cleanse thouroughly

Posted on May 22, 2022

It is gentle to skin and the fragrance is not strong. I like using it twice daily.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

nice thank you so pretty smooth i like it so nice ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️