Page 1 - Reviews - New Nordic US Inc, Multi Vegan Gummies, Orange, Strawberry & Blueberry, 120 Gummies - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

These are my new favorite vitamin!!!! They are absolutely delicious, I look forward to taking them every day (and sometimes I sneak in a some extra, they're that good!). Definitely my go-to, I will be getting them again for sure. Note: Other gummies I've tried tend to get sticky and have that vitamin-y flavor, these do not. Good simple ingredients. Gotta love!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Tastes great, just like the gummies you get at the supermarket! Never missed a dose as they’re so yummy, and I always look forward to taking them! I’ve purchased a few times already. They’re on the pricey side though.

03ee6a4a-8e0a-4493-8fe4-17245066e629
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

it tastes great. All of the 3 flavors taste surprisingly very good, but I noticed that the peach flavored ones got externally and slightly dry over time (second week) but they still taste amazing and have the same texture as they're being chewed. They are a bit expensive, but I find it worth it.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Tasty and so convenient to consume. Really acceptable natural taste and no extra sugar coating. Better option for me and my family who doesn’t like to swallow pills and loves sweet stuffs. No need to remind , it will be like snacks after meal.

8dafa9d2-ce2a-4bd3-96b8-247366112afa
042a80eb-0c22-451d-8ac4-54391c5eabb8
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Good quality. MY son enjoys it so much that he demands for more. Already purchased another bottle. Yay. Found something that is good for his health and that he likes it.

jwrib
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Yum! The only critique I have is that the dosage of 4 gummies per day means you'll finish it very quickly. Seems like a way to get you to buy it sooner again!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Super easy way to get your vitamins, mainly B12 and D. A little pricey.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Awesome quality and the kids love it. very tasty

Posted on May 5, 2022

Delivery is good. Good taste, texture.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

top quality, good for health