US

4.8
Based on 1,518 Ratings
1,346
Posted on May 12, 2022
Great way to consume omega!

I like that this is made specifically from arctic cod liver. Not from smth you don’t really know what, but from a specific fish. I expect better results from taking omega in such a form. And the size/volume of the bottle is good (quite big and will last for a while).

ced8c5b3-7ad7-4354-bb29-193a5f217965
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I can only speak for myself, but Omega-3s lowered my blood pressure like a miracle. When I got covid back in 2019, my blood pressure spiked like mad and got stuck there for a year and a half. All the stress of the last years dealing with this and everything else were also factors, I'm sure. Not to mention being a lazy sloth not going anywhere anymore, all of this made for a bad situation. Within days I felt almost floaty, and I felt a nice "tiredness" vs. my usual hyper-nervous system. I alternate between this and Omega-3 pills that I pop open in my mouth and then spit out the pill lol. Love this brand very much.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I ordered this brand of Cod Liver Oil because of the quality and ingredients that it has. It doesn’t have added synthetic vitamins like other cod liver oils that add extra vitamin A and vitamin D to there products. Cod liver oil naturally has those vitamins that are bioavailable along with the omega’s. It has many benefits for cholesterol, heart health, inflammation, immunity, hair, skin, etc. Taste good but can be added into something also. Bottle’s arrived very well sealed and packaged. Excellent product to add to your diet!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I remember my parents used to feed us 1 tablespoon of cod liver oil every morning when we were kids. I used to hate the taste of it. Now as an adult ,I truly see the benefits of taking a good high quality fish oil, let alone a purified arctic cod liver oil like this, i am confident with the quality of this brand, i am already taking their capsule fish oil without fail. Nordic naturals has been my go to fish oil brand

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

The quality of this fish oil is superb..I used this COD because it has natural occuring vitamin D which is essential to our body and also vitamin A which is good for our eyes. The ingredients are all naturals which makes it the safest choice for all ages. My autistic son has lazy eyes before the very little amount of vitamin A in this fish oil makes a big difference. The taste and smell is not so fishy which is good. The item was well packed and the delivery was fast considering I'm overseas.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Tastes wonderful like fresh fish. Helps with memory & brain health. 1 teaspoon a day is all it takes to maintain your brain, teeth & vitamin A needs. I store it refrigerated to maintain freshness. Best to consume with meals. Quality is excellent. I like the cool bottle size, easy for travelling & leak proof cap.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love this company for fish oils. The fact that they are third-party tested for purity is wonderful and a reason why I will always come back to them (and also naturelo too). The triglyceride form is also a massive factor. This particular oil tastes and smells as you would expect (not so great), but a bit of lemon to go with it helps!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

The taste is horrendous but it helps with your immune system and inflammation. I use it mostly for my supplement of fish, and it’s good for the heart. The ingredients are clean which is a plus so you can tell the quality of the oil is great. I do love that it has benefits for your overall health.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

My kids loves drinking this. Although the fishy taste is there, I gave it to them at a young age and now they really love the fishy taste, which is good because then they will eat lots of omega-3 rich fish which is the best for their brain development. The omega-3 also has anti-inflammatory properties.