US

4.8
Based on 3,992 Ratings
3,378
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Mini size fish oil. Took my little one sometime to get use. Only start eat after 3.5yrs age, started with liquid and slowly introduce him these. The taste is blend and light. Quality seems good and consistent. Easy to bite and it bust the oil in the mouth. With dha and omega, It is great benefit for the little ones.

f4c11210-d0ac-44c5-a24f-c693684f62c1
f19a72f3-5fb8-41b1-a46b-d21e255e8fda
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My kids love the Omega fish oil supplement which benefits children's healthy growth, development, and improve school performance. It’s ingredient are omega-3 fatty acids, particularly DHA, Which is of good Quality . It doesn’t have any fishy taste. The size is acceptable for younger kids and they can chew it easily. I gave them each 4 PCs , daily serving frequency . It’s good for 3-6 age. Good Packaging.

97d2da79-1323-4b1a-b3ba-6630bbb0ba94
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

We were hesitant to give our 6 year old a soft gel, because he has an adversion to pills. These mini chewable soft gels were no problem at all. While some kids complain about the taste, our boy had no adversion to them. He liked the 'popping' sound when chewing down on them. Our kids are obsessed with taking their “vitamins” everyday and has no problem with the routine. He was tested and found low on EPA & DHA substance, which at his age would delay his brain development. The pediatrician fully approved Nordic Naturals as a viable supplement to assist in this valuable growth component. We are on a budget so we limit his intake to one a day, which is shy the two he should consume. However, we are heavy fish eaters which helps.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My kids have been having this. Great taste and they are very acceptable to this taste. Thumbs up! Good! Thank you! Quality is good as expected. Ingredients is also highly purified. Use for my kids age 4 and 6. Size is good to handle. Package is also easy to store. Perfect supplement

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

My family has tried other DHA for the kids but they love these ones because of the flavor. Easy to chew and swallow and they're getting all the benefits of the fish oil! We feel it's high quality as compared to others we've tried and the brand has a great reputation. Lastly, the you can get a larger size in 360 capsules and so it's more economical in price!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Love it nordic naturals for omega, dha products. It has clean ingredients. And the most trustable product for us. We do find out the xtra one wutg the same brand. And we do keep going with that one. It is more concentrated with one softgel. Recommend. They do like the taste

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Look no further if you care about quality and substance. It is molecularly distilled fish oil in small gels that kids easily swallow. Looking to buy again

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It is a product that everyone needs kids. I am satisfied with packaging, taste, size, service, quality, ingredient. i use. my benefits normal, no İ like sryop formula. my son 4 age.