US
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 10, 2022
Good

I've had issues with persistent fishy aftertaste and burps with omega pills and tablets, so I thought I'd try these as a fun, flavorful way to get my Omega-3s. The strawberry flavor smells really good and while it does taste good initially, there is a slight aftertaste on these that is not fishy, but just not quite right either. The texture is interesting, not like a true gummy worm but still chewy and covered in sugar crystals for a satisfying crunch. I prefer the tangerine gummies from the the same brand which have no aftertaste and will continue purchasing those instead.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Gummies are yummy but realised there’s quite a lot of sugar. Will be looking out for sugar-free alternatives instead. At least kids like this so they will take their vitamins happily.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Despite a good taste my son is not a fan because of sugar on gummies. Nice package, a good size gummies and easy to use, but not for my little gourmand.

Really great way to take omega 3 . the worms are unique, because mostly i see gummy bears , it taste nice, at the begging like a candy but in the end a bit taste of fish. no bad smell at all, it is small package, i wish to have a bigger one. from all the product i searched, this one contains high level of EPA and DHA almost like in liquid supplement.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Exellent Quality product. Kids like it a lot! Very tasty.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

A great way to get Omega-3 into your kiddos day :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

finally something that doesn't taste funny but of good quality and ingredient!

Megan25
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The kids love these, I’ve tried them and they are yum. No fishy flavour. They are soft funny but not chewy and coated in a sugar type crunch.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I love itttt, its so delicious and I enjoy eating it everyday😍😍

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My kids love the gummy worms. The can finish the whole container in no time.