Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, ProOmega 2000-D, Lemon, 1250 mg, 60 Soft Gels - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Best Omega supplement I have ever taken, well worth the price. Initially I started taking high dose EPA to support my ADHD. What I found was that since taking this, my mood and pervasive depression has seen a drastic improvement, and there isn't much else I'm doing differently that would have made such a change. The taste and quality is great, it never 'repeats' like other fish oils can.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This Product is very good. The taste is great. I bought for my family. And no fishy after taking this. The most important thing, even i bought the 120 soft gels, it's not stick each other. GOOD! packaging are great , best from IHERB. And yes great for heart health. Cholesterol are normal when consume this product within 2 months. Love this. First time bought Pro OMega from Iherb. Before bought from local ecommerce, very expensive. But with Iherb's price. It is very GOOD. extremely competitive. Thank you

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Really a good item. 3 strength of this item: (A). We need omega3 for more than 1000mg each day. (B). iu is the best unit of D3. (But D3 is not suitable for vegetarians.) (C). Rtg is the best form for people to receive the omega3. This item gets it all.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The highest potency, triglyceride form, analysis for each batch to check potency, contaminants and freshness. I would not take other fish oil and I gladly pay the price

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

My hisband and I have just turned 60 and we love this product. Our inflamation and cholesterol levels have gone down. The quality of the ingredients are just wonderful. Definately recommend this omega fish oil.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Easy to swallow, no bad substances added, tastes good, don't know what I would be like if I wouldn't take them it has been so many years. Thank you for making this healthy product for my health.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It’s hard to know the exact cause, but while taking these I feel clearer and my mood is better. They stick together in the bottle a lot, but usually a good shake gets a few free!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

A review from a friend of mine who used this product: For several years, I used high dosage Meriva curcumin for arthritic pain, but it eventually returned. I had to immobilize both of my wrists, yet the agony was still unbearable. I decided it was time for surgery since I couldn't go on like this. I conducted some research and saw some evidence that high-dose fish oil may help with pain relief, so I decided to give it a go. I phoned a surgeon for a consultation after four weeks of no change. I was fully pain-free two weeks later. I'm pleased I didn't give up after all. My body just required 6 weeks of usage. I've been using it for a few months and have it set to auto-ship. I'm still pain-free and wouldn't want to be without it again. If you have arthritis or other forms of discomfort caused by inflammation, you should give this a try. Allow ample time for it to take effect.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Only Nordic Naturals Omega 3 is my choice. It is good to include Vit D3 !

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality of pro omega fish oil. I am taking it as suggested by my health coach.