US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Yummy

These fish oil capsules are wonderful! They are tiny and easy to swallow. Quality is excellent, much better than other brands I have tried. The ingredient list says natural flavor and it really does taste like strawberries. I like that there is no fishy taste when I burp and they don’t give me heartburn.

4f00b6bf-69f8-4fc7-8a12-cc32b61c1d7c
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Quality is good, no fishy smell, also not so much strawberry taste that I can sense.Love the fact of low mercury content. I like the ingredients for the fact that small fishes are used in extracting the oil. I also like the mini sizes pill for easy swallowing . Hope my review helps you.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is really good. No fishy aftertaste. Even of you burp, it didn’t smell fishy. My joint feels better after taking this regularly. Also my rhinitis allergic is gone. The package is good. Omega supplement benefits for overall health. It is one of the must have supplement. It helps reducing cholesterol too. My lab results are better after taking omega.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

These Omega 3’s are so easy to take. The strawberry flavor helps disguise any fishy smell, which I find very helpful. I’ve purchased these for 6+ years as they were recommended by my Opthamologist. Will continue to take these daily for the future.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I have been taking these for years at the suggestion of my eye doctor. They are helpful for those who can’t swallow pills and who don’t like lemon. The best fish oil.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture fish

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

quality is great, ingredients are pure omega, package is good for all ages, benefits for cholesterol and hair, inflammation, heart, also it doesn't have the fish taste.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

These are the best tasting omega-3 capsules I’ve ever tried. They are good in size as well, easy to swallow. Would purchase again.

GkLYSC
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I used to buy the Teens version but it is oos. Saw this, don’t exactly know what’s the difference..just hope it works equally well!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Third time of my re-purchase. The product is great because it has no fishy aftertaste. The mini capsule is easy to swallow. I have no burping or stomach discomfort after taking