US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Excellent Product & fast delivery!

i am stuck with this liquid form of fish oil after trying for the first time 2yrs ago. i can feel the difference compared to taking the capsule type. It improves my joint pain, reduces my cholesterol and i feel my heart not so tense as before. i would recommend this if u are ok to taste the fish oil with direct intake. this is really good for your heart. good expiry.

cdc0ad4c-868c-416e-8e96-8e0eb96ca1b7
1abb82bc-86db-41be-a817-95f98d30c00b
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Pure oil from the highly prized fish, not a capsule or a tablet. Being oil in a glass bottle, it is more like a food. Excellent packaging. Personally love the taste of salmon, though this is more strongly flavoured. Taste is OK. Great quality. I would like to get away from taking capsules as much as possible. Omega 3 beneficial for all of the body. Also give it to my cat!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This cold-pressed salmon oil provides an extremely healthy, wholefood source of omega 3, that i have found to greatly improve my skin and hair health and to benefit my mood. I recommend it to people of all ages, as it can improve the health of every cell membrane in the body, can reduce inflammation and improve nervous system health.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The best fish oil for ever. I feel it's effect immediately. Increases my energy and improves my vision quickly, and easy to digest. The delivery by iherb was excellent as always!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Eye Specialist cannot understand why I suffer from eye problems every few months. After taking this supplement my eye problems are completely gone and I am able to read without reading glass. Have not seen the eye specialist for many years and he was shock that I can still see very small print for a 67 year old woman. Did not tell him what supplements I am taking.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

After feeding my son for 5 years on fermented cod liver oil. We switched to this because of the polluted seas and water. We add it to his morning milk. So far no complains from my son about the taste. One teaspoon is about 2.6g so this last me about 3 months

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

great omega 3 , use in smoothie use in cooking , good for eyes due to extra

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I will purchase PolarPower again because I know that it is helping with my hair skin and joints.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

good quality-tasty and nice source of d vitamin. but bottle is a bit messy. still my favorite fishoil. good that there is just oil and a hint of rosemary, the best fishoil I have had.

I take 1 teaspoon with lunch, and for me it´s very easy to take, the flavor is not markedly fishy, it tastes of fresh salmon really, it reminds me of when I eat salmon, I like it. I digest it wonderfully, and even though I normally take it with food, the three or four times I´ve had it on an empty stomach and did not follow up with food I had absolutely no issues, and I do have stomach problems usually, with many foods and with some supplements too. To me this is a high quality product and I will continue to purchase (this was my first bottle). I´m buying from Europe so it´s a bit more expensive but worth it. The only thing I´d definitely improve is the bottle. No matter how you pour out the oil, it will spill. Very annoying, yes. I always have to rush to clean the large drop of oil that invariably spills out every time I pour this on my spoon, and you´ve got to be fast, so I just lick it clean (yes, sorry, not hygienic but it is my bottle and nobody else takes this oil aside from me at home lol). So for this reason I wish this was available as a softgel as well, made of fish gelatin,for example, that would be nice. In the meantime I´m gonna find some sort of a different glass bottle to decant it into and then use it instead of the bottle it comes in. Or maybe buy a glass dropper that fits this bottle and use it that way. Any ideas are welcome. If you found my review helpful please hit the `helpful´ button, thanks!