US

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,675

Moved hot laryngitis. But the recovery period was very long. In the morning, the congestion did not let go until you drink, you will not talk ) Received a parcel with Air defense . In 4 days of admission, all the consequences of the disease went unnoticed. Powerful composition, all in one - this is convenient. The capsules are small, swallowing is easy. The taste of ginger of course I always hear, not very pleasant, but these are my feelings. The drug was prescribed in her first-aid kit for permanent residence.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Helps clear the air passages overcoming breathlessness caused by numerous factors Also produced by a reputable company ,never doubting its products Not only does it help present lung issues , it also builds up resistance to face future issues better Definitely worth trying for it maintains healthy respiratory function at the same time increases immunity suitable for vegetarians

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Perfect product! I haven't had a breakout since 2018!

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Great quality ingredients good for people with minor respiratory problems good for the immunity but really smells potent

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

The list of healthy ingredients is impressive, however the smell is so off putting that I gag as soon as I open the bottle and try to swallow the pills. I also didn't realize the daily dosage was 2 capsules twice a day. I would definitely prefer a once per day supplement. I'll be looking for a different immunity supplement.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Have used this product for couple of years. Works really well great product.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

it contains many essential elements, especially for this season, and is highly recommended for people with allergies and respiratory problems

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Quite good,hope to be effective to prevent flu and other virus.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love this product it helps me with my immune system. I very recommend it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Love this product for all of the varied ingredients put together in one capsule. Perfect with ingredients to help with upper respiratory issues and provides some minerals too. Convenient to travel with. without having to take bottles of individual ingredients.