US
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Excellent packaging it came earlier than expected and in a beautiful condition! It taste normal considering it’s a softgel and the size is okay too! The ingredients is high quality and extremely beneficial and I think it’s a really good product! Might purchase in the future since it’s worth the price

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Has amazing benefits and great ingredients in it, i have been taking it for about two months and my immune system is so much stronger now i’ve noticed i haven’t got sick such a great improvement since i get sick easily. No problems with packaging, no other concerns.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

A wonderful combination of extracts that are so beneficial for the body. Antiinflammatory, immune strengthening, wonderful support throughout the cold season and great for overall wellness, nourishes and strengthens the microbiome. It can have a bit of aftertaste. A quality supplement, with good ingredients, for a fair price. Will purchase again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I take these as added immune protection before I go out shopping or anywhere there may be crowds. Now is a trusted supplement brand so I know the ingredients are quality, Easy to swallow and I like their packaging with the flip top lid. I'm a repeat buyer of this product.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I bought this quality product a separate time and it worked great. I love this product for general wellness. It’s strong so use for short term benefits not long term.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Well, luckily I am very healthy and haven't been sick in a long time. Unjabbed and haven't gotten covid either so I want to keep it that way. Must have!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,070

I bought these excellent supplements for my parents as I want only the best for their healths, I'm glad that this product is so efficient in helping boosts the healthy functions of their immune system, they've been so strong and healthy. Thanks IHerb!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

As soon as I started feeling bad I orders this ! It came quick & I always double the dose & take twice a day when I’m sick .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this drug is my main helper. pulled me out of the famous flu. highly recommend to those who are often cold or work with children or a large number of people, where there is a risk of viral infections

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

haven’t caught a single cold since i started taking these — and we’re in the middle of cold and flu season right now. could be a coincidence, of course, but i like to think they help!